Other News Source Raymond Faitala-Mariner

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Really I see plenty of potential in all of them.

If RT can get his fitness up to NRL level and play every week like that trial against the panthers a couple of years back he will be a gun.

Kalache has killed it in the unders and is starting to find his feet in the step up to reggies… Big motor, leadership qualities and pretty skilful for a big guy. Seriously needs to work on d though, would be nice to see him get a call up at the back end of the year if we get rubbed out to see how his progressing.

Roumanos and Smith look the NRL player.. Both run goodhard lines and are workhorses. Roumanos has a bit more skill than Smith but Smith is a tough bugger.

Would be awesome for us if they all come through along with Wakeman, Harper and Katoa.
hope they all develop - wakeham and katoa seem to have the footy sense to go further

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind getting Masters from the tigers in a swap. I am seeing him play right now. He is not bad at all IMO.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah not fussed about losing RFM tbh. Bit of a meh player. As good as he could be every time he hit the ball up you’d hold your breath waiting for him to drop it.

And people whinging about Elliot. You can thank the old board and des for that. Elliot was all but gone to the Eels and then the club paid OVERS to keep him here.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is he good enough to kick on at the Dogs? No idea. Should we keep him? No idea.

The issue I see with this is the instability in the dressing room, and for future recruits. How does this look that we're willing to let a player leave after 12 weeks of the comp? Can't claim salary cap anymore as an excuse.

Smacks of desperation. Lack of planning. Lack of support for players. Just comes across bad on all accounts.

The only thing I could possibly accept is if it's a straight swap, but we all know that's not going to happen.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha. I'm very calm. To be honest at this point it doesn't matter and i stand by my point about getting a new coach asap as it's just delaying the inevitable. I don't see why a coach who won't be here maybe by the end of the year and definitely not long term is having any input in recruitment and retention.
V good points about keeping talent at the Dogs now as we really don't know how long Pay will last. Why sell someone now if he's going to lose the next 8+ and we have to replace him?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fkn LOL

Pay wants him gone because he doesn't deep throat like Elliott can.
Not sure if you're taking the piss but think it's a fair reason to keep Elliot. Giving a good blowie has been in the Bulldog blood for years now

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not sure if you're taking the piss but think it's a fair reason to keep Elliot. Giving a good blowie has been in the Bulldog blood for years now
So that's why Pay got re-signed so quick....

Must have no gag reflex.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So that's why Pay got re-signed so quick....

Must have no gag reflex.
Apparently it's the reason good 'old Raelene was shown the door. Was just shit at giving head. They even got Cleal to give her some sessions back in the day, but even his expertise didn't help.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently it's the reason good 'old Raelene was shown the door. Was just shit at giving head. They even got Cleal to give her some sessions back in the day, but even his expertise didn't help.
No she left the club because she couldn't get the jizz out of her wigs.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I doubt Pay has control of any player signing , retention or release. Prob sits a committee but I think the board is freeing up cash top 30 stops. Plus fast tracking the cap mess and hoping to buy 1 or 2 players this off season.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would anyone take noafaluma as a swap?
Would want a bit of coin aswell but NoFo is a great winger. Drop Okunbor back to reserves to develop his game and we'll have 2 reliable wingers. Put away the left over coin or front load a contract

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Worst case I’d put Nofa on wing and see how
Smith goes in centre.

Alternatively it makes okonbour step up. He has shown good promise but has some
Major flaws still.

No matter how you spin it in my eyes unless he has dramatically started to regress/no longer the same Player our team would be much better with nofa on the wing. He is coming back from injury but was quality and something we could badly use.