Other News Source Clint Gutherson - Re signs with Parra till 2022

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m sick of hearing about this CLINT.. He is not worth the dollars he is hot one minute and useless the next.. I’d prefer Roberts.. let him go out drink and fight, who fucking cares.. The NRL didn’t care when Joey Johns was doing it..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
French is not coming to the dogs..
Yeah seems that ship has sailed... Considering his worth absolute peanuts I'm shocked we don't have him instead of some of the shockers we have here.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WWOS Mole reporting Manly not offering Walker a contract for 2020, and are due to make a $800k play for Gutho, and he's good mates with the Trbojevic twins.

I thought Manly had a redcued cap for next year? Dessie up to his ol tricks again??
Walker was actually signed as a half believe it or not, so his contract might be inflated compared to a centre. He was also possibly playing origin when he signed with Manly.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone apart from the moron eels supporters actually rate this dud?
I rate him as a good player and important to Parramatta right at this point in time .... but I wouldn't sign him for our team and wouldn't be paying him elite money to come over.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rate him as a good player and important to Parramatta right at this point in time .... but I wouldn't sign him for our team and wouldn't be paying him elite money to come over.
He’s there version of josh Reynolds