Lewis To Left Centre - Is It Worth A Shot?

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For Pete’s sake don’t have any more of the squad playing out of position. That has a lot to do with how we ended up with this unbalanced squad in the first place. Don’t compound the problem and ruin our long term five eight in the process. Lewis is a five eight and a good one. Unfortunately we have to accommodate Foran until he either succumbs once more to injury or his contract expires. Lewis is the future. Don’t get me wrong Foran is very good even when standing behind the play the ball and directing the play. Even better when he involves himself in the play. But Lewis is the future and more likely sooner than later.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya or CHN in the centres (Pay almost put CHN there). I'd actually like to see Montoya on wing outside CHN.

Lewis is down on confidence... needs to rebuild that in NSW Cup.
I actually wrote a post in another thread on the kennel stating the reason Lewis played so well towards the end of last season is because he had the Morris Brothers on his outside so his short kicks and passes where leading to try's or good breaks down field. throw in some great defence by the twins and the team was looking better making our halves look like world beaters. we should not have let the Mozz's,

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually wrote a post in another thread on the kennel stating the reason Lewis played so well towards the end of last season is because he had the Morris Brothers on his outside so his short kicks and passes where leading to try's or good breaks down field. throw in some great defence by the twins and the team was looking better making our halves look like world beaters. we should not have let the Mozz's,
Sorry guys Didn't finish the sentence before I pressed Reply - "we should not have let the Morris brothers go "They would have made a big defence to our side this year and maybe we would have won a few of the close games and be in a good position on the ladder right now. Just my opinion.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My lasting memory of the Moz twins in 2018 was when Leilua made them look like bitches when he ran over both of them to score the winning try

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For Pete’s sake don’t have any more of the squad playing out of position. That has a lot to do with how we ended up with this unbalanced squad in the first place. Don’t compound the problem and ruin our long term five eight in the process. Lewis is a five eight and a good one. Unfortunately we have to accommodate Foran until he either succumbs once more to injury or his contract expires. Lewis is the future. Don’t get me wrong Foran is very good even when standing behind the play the ball and directing the play. Even better when he involves himself in the play. But Lewis is the future and more likely sooner than later.

Mate it was fantastic to see a Canterbury-Bankstown half take the game by the scruff of the neck and almost get us out of jail.

Foran is a great 5/8 if only we could Nab a more dominant halfback and bang we would climb up that ladder so much quicker.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran is only 28. If his body holds up Lewis wont see fg for a long time. Unless he finds another position.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our biggest problems are:
1. We do not have a good Hooker !
2. We do not have a good Halfback !
Until we solve the two problems...We will not have a Great functioning team !!!

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only smart people can see this. Unfortunately our coach isnt one of them. Which halfback and hookers are out there? Forget the other positions we need an experienced halfback and a hooker. Im not too fussed about hooker I believe halfback is far more important.

Realist halfbacks we might be able to sign.

1. Moses
2. Townsend
3. Sezer

Can anyone think of someone else?

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis has nothing close to the athleticism, strength, and speed needed to be a first grade centre.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
1000%.. Hooker has become the most important position in the team in the modern day and we have a makeshift hooker that is extremely basic with zero creativity..

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My lasting memory of the Moz twins in 2018 was when Leilua made them look like bitches when he ran over both of them to score the winning try
It's really amazing, you can do a million things right, No one remembers, you do one thing wrong, no one forgets, I cannot believe that that's the only memory you have of the Moz twins after all the great breaks they made & the try's they scored & try's that they saved, Maybe their better of leaving such a fickle club. By the way Kiwi, I didn't agree with you I just hit the wrong button.

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whatever works, who cares.
Can’t believe this decade 2010-2020 no premiership.
Fuck Sake.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think Lewis is a Lock in the making. but I am happy to try anything Cogger I think could play hooker and put Lewis back as a 5/8 for now