Official Round 10 - Dogs vs Titans - Consolidated Match Thread

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope the boys can rip in this week...the side isn’t that bad. We need the whole side to just balls up and get a fucken doggies attitude and just rip the fuck in!...smash em

Sick of this bottom of the table shit
I agree but get used to it. Titans always seem to be difficult for us even when he had a half decent team on the field

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ya know, I was just thinking about it.. and considering we were all so pumped for 2019, its been disappointing! And that’s an understatement, we don’t really have a lot to look forward to for the remainder, and we wait another 6 months for 2020 hope!!

BUT every win this year (2) has been really exciting, and against the storm/cowboys and knights I was on the edge of my seat screaming and loving the games.

Let’s just hope we can pinch this one and beat the Tits and have some good stuff to chat about after the game..!!!

Go Doggies :innocent:

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Martin is definitely not quick and agile enough for the centres and tends to get lazy in D.
This would be a disaster. Wouldnt say Hoppa is a pretenderby any means despite him being pretty quiet this year.
Not quick enough and lazy in defence. Are you sure your not thinking about Hopoate?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ya know, I was just thinking about it.. and considering we were all so pumped for 2019, its been disappointing! And that’s an understatement, we don’t really have a lot to look forward to for the remainder, and we wait another 6 months for 2020 hope!!

BUT every win this year (2) has been really exciting, and against the storm/cowboys and knights I was on the edge of my seat screaming and loving the games.

Let’s just hope we can pinch this one and beat the Tits and have some good stuff to chat about after the game..!!!

Blame dean pay we should be playing a lot better if he had any idea

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I keep saying our spine is our main issue. All the other positions are fine expect whoopi goldberg. We need a hb and hooker badly. Time to go shopping. Foran and Meaney are the only 2 id keep in spine. Fix halfback and hooker then watch us go. Once again Mitchell Moses is man we should targeting. We already passed on shaun johnson which was another moronic decision.
Been our problem the past three years not scoring tries. We have always put ourselves in positions to score inside 20mtrs but haven't had the skill, flare and Rugby League brains on how to plan a move to get through the defense on a more consistent basis.

Put a Cronk and Keary in our side and we'd be a top four side. It's as simple as that and the stats will support that. That's where our money needs to be spent over the next 12 months before looking at other positions. These type of halves would make Hoppa, Smith, Meaney etc look ten times better than they are now.

Dogsup

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not quick enough and lazy in defence. Are you sure your not thinking about Hopoate?
This time last yr Hoppa was also very quite until he went back to fullback replacing mbye. He definitely had a better 2nd half of the season.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our issues are out wide lots of errors such as missed tackles/dropped balls okunbor/holland/jacko/chn and martin at times

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha he's not the quickest or most agile by any means but he's definitely ahead of Martin there

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we might get lapped this week.titans have a good side.there backline is capable of a big score.i don’t see us threatening them unless they have an off day.
How do you even think like that?
We get pipped every week, sooner or later they are gunna come out and do something.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We will win because:
a) I'm not watching NOR checking the score (I did so 15 minutes from end last week).
b) My dad's not watching either (whenever he watches we lose!).
Now we know why we loosing, if we win you banned for watching any more games this year, Mr I

GirthGorilla

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think we might get lapped this week.titans have a good side.there backline is capable of a big score.i don’t see us threatening them unless they have an off day.
I think you're right
AJ Brimson will tear us a new one

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Been our problem the past three years not scoring tries. We have always put ourselves in positions to score inside 20mtrs but haven't had the skill, flare and Rugby League brains on how to plan a move to get through the defense on a more consistent basis.
Couldnt agree more!! No X factor apart from say Foran who hasnt played enough games to settle and gel with a consistent team line up.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Like your positivity dude. Bring it

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
An ugly win. But a win all the same. I'd like to see an old "cattle dog" call in the opening scrum and for the boys to spill some blood for the dogs. It's about time we show a bit of mongrel, and let the rest of the comp know we're not going to be a pushover.

Bring it.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Currently 8 wins and 8 losses against the Titans, I dont want them to edge ahead.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you're right
AJ Brimson will tear us a new one
I dont necessarily see why.
Kalyn Ponga had a decent game against us but I wouldnt say he carved us up.
We are running a better team than last week from the looks of it too.

Trying to stay optimistic, but its getting difficult.