Official 2019 Bulldogs Members Forum (Concluded) - See update P10

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/05/14/2019-members-forum/

Football Club & Ticketed Members will have the chance to attend our 2019 Members Forum to be held on Thursday 30th May.

This event is to provide the opportunity for members to receive an update from the business & various key stakeholders.

Details of the day are :

WHEN: Thursday 30th May
TIME: 6:00 PM to 7:00PM
WHERE: Canterbury Leagues Club
ROOM: Blueberry Hill Room

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know why they bother these things are a waste of time. They only give you lip service and tell you what you want to hear.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That's all nice, but who is going to be able to make it across there for an hour of chit chat if they work a 9-5 job???

If we end up with another 2 losses before then (2 from 11 wins) it could be juicy.
6:00pm I'm having my nightly meal and enjoying watching some crappy, low-rating show. Why would I want to turn up to an event where the board will tell us nothing but lies like they always do?

Pass.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know why they bother these things are a waste of time. They only give you lip service and tell you what you want to hear.
And they have pre approved questions and answers
They will shut down or ignore any tough question and a total waste of time

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I actually drive past Belmore on the way home from work.
But Nah, I'm not interested in bullshit verbal crap...I'd rather not miss out on my gym session to be honest.

Until this club starts to show us that our position on the LADDER is on PAR with:

1. Our great support base
2. Our powerfully rich leagues club $$$
3. Our never ending football club resources
4. Our proud and successful history
5. Our unbelievabley strong merchandise sales over the last 20 years

Then maybe I might think of attending one of these things one day....that's a big maybe.

Enough is enough, the club is taking each and every one of us for a ride.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey boys, I’m out lol.. couldn’t If I wanted to.. but I don’t, but when all things are going great I miss out unfortunately.. being a kiwi supporter right now is about the only upside, otherwise I would want to be at everything I possibly could involving our team/club.

I only make the trip across ditch if we make semis and grand finals.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last year at the forum they said they werent releasing any players.. We know how that went..

Andrew Hill also laughed off that we were releasing Klemmer end of season.. not long after the Knights and Nathan Brown were the ones laughing..

The point is you can take everything said with a grain of salt.. sometimes its the truth and sometimes its spin..

Last edited:

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not going to knock the forum. Those that want to go can go if you dont Your choice. i guess if they didnt have them we would complain because they didnt.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah wasn’t that when they came out and said no players are leaving. Booom weeks later Mbye and Woods leave. Lol
What they said that night was they were not actively shopping any player but would listen if they were approached - so I don’t know we can accuse them of lying. Drowning men are desperate and if we didn’t shed players like snake skin last year we would’ve been way over the cap and facing NRL sanction - so what else was there to do?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah wasn’t that when they came out and said no players are leaving. Booom weeks later Mbye and Woods leave. Lol
Better they say nothing than lie.. they coukd just say were not discussing that publicly or something along those lines..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Someone just needs to stand up and interrupt and ask why the club constantly gets bent over with bad calls yet says nothing.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone just needs to stand up and interrupt and ask why the club constantly gets bent over with bad calls yet says nothing.
Id rather ask what these pretenders actually do at training and why 75% of our squad is going backwards both in skill set and fitness?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Id rather ask what these pretenders actually do at training and why 75% of our squad is going backwards both in skill set and fitness?
Playing ping pong, probably.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I went past Belmore today on the train and lol they have the ground blocked off so no one sees them training like please who would want to spy on us and copy us we are deadset shit .

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They need to do what politis did in 2016.. ive watched many Rorter$ games this year and fmd theyre getting many 50/50 calls..

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They need to do what politis did in 2016.. ive watched many Rorter$ games this year and fmd theyre getting many 50/50 calls..
The Roosters don’t get 50/50 calls they get 100/0 calls.... makes a huge difference week in week out