Drop tolman

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would prefer Jackson at lock but tolman is not going to get dropped and provides no impact if he comes off the bench, he will always start it's just a matter of lock or prop
Its a matter of fucking him off all together.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Drop this thread tolman has been carrying our pack as soon as he comes off we look like were about to concede 80 points.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
its awesome when people make a statement that is clearly wrong .. im not a massive fan of tolman , but dont just make things up that aint true.. i still think he has a place in our team..

POST Contact Metres top 50 on NRL.com
View attachment 9995
Check per run though, I cbf lol

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Check per run though, I cbf lol
i dont need to tbh, he is noticeably better this year.. the problem is they still give him the ball in the opposition 20 to burn a tackle.. that not his fault , thats structure and halves fault..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i dont need to tbh, he is noticeably better this year.. the problem is they still give him the ball in the opposition 20 to burn a tackle.. that not his fault , thats structure and halves fault..
I agree, though Tolman defenitely doesn't attract as many defenders as other props. Either way I'd be more than happy for him to go, he isn't the style of prop i want and having the likes of Elliott and Jackson in the side only make things worse.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree, though Tolman defenitely doesn't attract as many defenders as other props. Either way I'd be more than happy for him to go, he isn't the style of prop i want and having the likes of Elliott and Jackson in the side only make things worse.
yeah but currently Elliot and Jackson are not proving their worth for that type of role.. they hve both been really poor this year.. if Tolman wasnt there doing the 1% ers this year things would look a lot worse..

At least Tolman is still showing hunger.. i dont know WTF is up with Jackson, but he aint leading by example and he certainly aint doing anything inspirational atm..

and as for elliot, he got an opportunity to start on the weekend and repaid the faith by mustering up 62 metres from 67 minutes.. 26 tackles and 4 missed.. absolute garbage..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yeah but currently Elliot and Jackson are not proving their worth for that type of role.. they hve both been really poor this year.. if Tolman wasnt there doing the 1% ers this year things would look a lot worse..

At least Tolman is still showing hunger.. i dont know WTF is up with Jackson, but he aint leading by example and he certainly aint doing anything inspirational atm..

and as for elliot, he got an opportunity to start on the weekend and repaid the faith by mustering up 62 metres from 67 minutes.. 26 tackles and 4 missed.. absolute garbage..
Jackson was never as great as a lot of us Dogs fans thought, opposition fans always used to joke about us ranting on about him. Being in a shit environment also brings him down a few pegs...bloke should've been playing lock ages ago yet even now Pay still messes around with him.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay is not to blame, I will tell you why...
He is a rookie, who was employed by our club without any proper support ( a mentor like ??? )
Be worried be very worried if we sack him to employ the son Ben Anderson :fearscream:
I agree with you

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jackson was never as great as a lot of us Dogs fans thought, opposition fans always used to joke about us ranting on about him. Being in a shit environment also brings him down a few pegs...bloke should've been playing lock ages ago yet even now Pay still messes around with him.
The Smart Nrl teams are changing the role of the 13 back to the old days .. Not so big, agile, fast with a bit of ball playing ability.. so if you dont think he can't do it on an edge, it shouldnt be any easier in the middle.. Jackson was at his best on the edge when he was given a bit of early ball and cut back into the middle.. he doesnt appear to have the agility anymore ... but more importantly im concerned where his heart is at .. defence is attitude and his defence has been questionable..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The Smart Nrl teams are changing the role of the 13 back to the old days .. Not so big, agile, fast with a bit of ball playing ability.. so if you dont think he can't do it on an edge, it shouldnt be any easier in the middle.. Jackson was at his best on the edge when he was given a bit of early ball and cut back into the middle.. he doesnt appear to have the agility anymore ... but more importantly im concerned where his heart is at .. defence is attitude and his defence has been questionable..
He can do a job on the edge, he can just do a better one through the middle. Like you said he likes to cut back inside, when he plays through the middle that usually ends up with him running back in behind the edge and getting a quick play the ball. He's also better suited to leading the defensive line through the middle like he did at SOO a few years back.

Either way a lot of the fault we are seeing with individuals fall back on the coach and environment imo. If there's no confidence or belief in what you're doing then you're not going to do a good job.

We're just a dumb side lead by a dumber coach, deadset probably just tells them to run hard and tackle hard and as a result we're relying on offloads for points or someone carelessly shooting out of the defensive line to force an error.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He can do a job on the edge, he can just do a better one through the middle. Like you said he likes to cut back inside, when he plays through the middle that usually ends up with him running back in behind the edge and getting a quick play the ball. He's also better suited to leading the defensive line through the middle like he did at SOO a few years back.

Either way a lot of the fault we are seeing with individuals fall back on the coach and environment imo. If there's no confidence or belief in what you're doing then you're not going to do a good job.

We're just a dumb side lead by a dumber coach, deadset probably just tells them to run hard and tackle hard and as a result we're relying on offloads for points or someone carelessly shooting out of the defensive line to force an error.
i agree we are a dumb side .. i cant believe our attack still looks exactly same as 2015 , 4 years and 2 coaches later..

btw theres is nothing wrong with a big hit and a good offload , but it needs to be accompanied by a bit more substance, like strategy..

Like FMD even the commentators said the other day, canterbury have quite tall wingers , but yet they havent scored many tries from kicks .. i mean FFS if your struggling to score points at least put up some hail marys FFS.. and why are our kick chases so shit still ?? we have not progressed at all since Des ... Pay's grace period is well and truly over...