Opinion My Team for next week

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We've named the team we want to see but what do we think Pay will actually do? My guess is that he'll think we were close last week and stick with essentially the same team.

CHN comes in for the injured Elliott. Martin comes back for Smith. Jackson will for some reason stay on an edge. The backline will remain the same unless he finally pulls the plug on Okunbur but even then, he'll promote Crichton and not Katoa or Harper.

And Ogden will play 26 minutes. Those are my predictions.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see a lot of people have put Renouf To'omaga on the team, I've watched him play on Sunday and to be honest he's either unfit or lazy hr Wasn't involved in attack much. The only positive thing about him from that game was when he took the hit ups they were affective. He needs to get more involved that's my opinion. I've been a big fan but judging from that performance he ain't ready for first grade.
why would he want to try and risk injury for a nothing game when his only goal should be getting into first grade via ccc cup..

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Meaney
Okunbor - i think we have to persist with him, I like having 2 big wingers to start the sets off but he really needs to show some agro and show that he wants to be in first grade.
Montoya - can’t believe I’m picking him but he actually deserves another shot.
Harper - this kid will be a star, probably not 100% ready but will still do better than Holland.
Smith
Hopoate - as much as I like Lewis, you need a half that has a running game to create space for your runners. Other then kicking the ball, I think Hoppa would make a great 5/8.
Foran
Napa
JMK
Tolman
CHN
Martin
Jackson

C. Smith as the utility
Ogden
To’omaga
RFM as a middle forward

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How is Tualau getting named in some of these teams? He’s been a massive disappointment for the last two years and is struggling in Canterbury Cup yet again. The sooner he’s contract runs out the better.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tits are a bit of a bogey team for us.

My predictions are montoya keeps his spot, CHN replaces Elliot as the only change due to injury..

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
50/50. Favour the Titans at home, but we are in with a chance. Need to start well.
Just waiting for the team, hoping full strength without any WTF's this week.
If we have RFM, Martin, CHN & Lewis (im one of a few) i like our chances.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just waiting for the team, hoping full strength without any WTF's this week.
If we have RFM, Martin, CHN & Lewis (im one of a few) i like our chances.
At last Elliott and Lichaa aren't there to make me pull my hair out this week!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's a rumour I saw that Martin won't play this week either.