Opinion Lewis is a liability

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have no doubt that Lewis will end up a lock. At the moment he can fill in as a 5/8 he is no worse than Cogger especially if Foran is playing as the organising half in the team. Lewis's form dropped when Foran got injured and he took over as the dominating half. He doesn't have the skills to run our bottom eight side. Even Thurston would be struggling with our side. Granted we would have won a few more games so far this year.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I am, maybe not Dymock he was a magician but his very much like Norton, sorry u cant see it... Maybe stop suckin on tha bong brah?

Lewis does take the line on, plenty of try assists in his short career when he drives it to the line... Off the top of my head short to Martin at belmore last yr when he got cleaned up by Soliola and this year when he put Holland over. Been watching the kid since he came to the dogs, he only slowed up on it this yr and started shuffling it on like Coggar did today. Its like its being coached into these kids not to run the ball considering Coggar ran the ball much more last week yet today he didn't take it to the line once...

Anyways listen.. We never get along and our convos do my head in. I'll give ya a chance to come back but I most prob wont reply... Good chattin.
What does Lewis offer in attack simple question?

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran at 5/8 is great. But we need a halfback badly to partner him. Forget all the other positions because halfback is biggest issue. Atm our spine is not offering anything in attack.

Mitchell Moses is off contract. He has everything. His an all around halfback. Kicking passing running organising game manage and experience. Plus his still young. Offer a 5 year 5m dollar deal. Im sure thats an offer he cant refuse.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Foran at 5/8 is great. But we need a halfback badly to partner him. Forget all the other positions because halfback is biggest issue. Atm our spine is not offering anything in attack.

Mitchell Moses is off contract. He has everything. His an all around halfback. Kicking passing running organising game manage and experience. Plus his still young. Offer a 5 year 5m dollar deal. Im sure thats an offer he cant refuse.
Would rather get Townsend for 2 seasons if we are going to try for an experienced half.
1. Meaney
6. Foran
7. Townsend
9. J.Brailey / B.Smith / Levi
Wouldn't be a bad spine at all given our current circumstance

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would rather get Townsend for 2 seasons if we are going to try for an experienced half.
1. Meaney
6. Foran
7. Townsend
9. J.Brailey / B.Smith / Levi
Wouldn't be a bad spine at all given our current circumstance
No way moses is alot younger. If we get him then he can be our hb for the next 8 years. His only 24.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Meaney
6. Foran
7. Moses
9. ?

Looks good to me.

Moses goal kicks very well also.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No way moses is alot younger. If we get him then he can be our hb for the next 8 years. His only 24.
I like Moses when he is on his game. But he seems toxic at times... hard to find a 6 that works well with him aswell

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id be happy with only 1 signing for next year. Mitchell Moses. Maybe a hooker also.

1. Meaney
2. Katoa
3. Montoya
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Foran (c)
7. Moses (gk)
8. Ogden
9. Jmk/? hope we sign else
10. Napa
11. Rfm
12. Chn
13. Jackson

14. Lewis
15. Faulolo
16. Sue
17. Renouf/tolman/elliott

Let Foran and Moses run the team. I swear I should be in charge of recruitment and team selection. Might be tempted to put r.smith in the centres. If we have enough money id sign rapana also.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id be happy with only 1 signing for next year. Mitchell Moses. Maybe a hooker also.

1. Meaney
2. Katoa
3. Montoya
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Foran (c)
7. Moses (gk)
8. Ogden
9. Jmk/? hope we sign else
10. Napa
11. Rfm
12. Chn
13. Jackson

14. Lewis
15. Faulolo
16. Sue
17. Renouf/tolman/elliott

Let Foran and Moses run the team. I swear I should be in charge of recruitment and team selection. Might be tempted to put r.smith in the centres. If we have enough money id sign rapana also.
You could be right,Moses changes the look of our team
Wonder if the board are thinking about him
It would be massive sighing

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1 million a year for Mitchell Moses? Are you off your fucken head or are you Mitchell Moses' brother?

**** aint worth half of that. Pull your head in

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 million a year for Mitchell Moses? Are you off your fucken head or are you Mitchell Moses' brother?

**** aint worth half of that. Pull your head in
He plays halfback. Thats the going rate for a good halfback. Pay it good halfbacks are worth every cent. 1m for your 5/8 and 1m for your halfback. Thats how your cap should be sent. You dont send your cap on your fowards unless his tamalolo or outside backs. You send the bulk of your cap on your halves because they run the show.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Mitchell Moses a half back.. that is the funniest thing I have heard all week.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mitchell Moses a half back.. that is the funniest thing I have heard all week.
Ohh ok what position does he play? i.e lewis is shit he will never be a good hb. In fact he will lucky to see fg ever again.

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bellamy would make Lewis a rep player

The club has such a shit coaching team Lewis isnt progressing

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He plays halfback. Thats the going rate for a good halfback. Pay it good halfbacks are worth every cent. 1m for your 5/8 and 1m for your halfback. Thats how your cap should be sent. You dont send your cap on your fowards unless his tamalolo or outside backs. You send the bulk of your cap on your halves because they run the show.
No halves in the game are worth 1m a season other than Keary, Munster & Cronk. They are your elite halves

Mitchell Moses is shit. He has not played Origin, he has not played for Australia and he has not won a comp. Whats he 6 years in 1st grade now? And he still hasnt played in a finals series. On what fucken planet is he worth 1m? What has he done and achieved to demand 1m?

Only Parramatta were dumb to pay the **** 900k a year and only Canterbury were dumb to pay the other Moses 900k a year.

You dont see the likes of Melbourne and Roosters paying overs for duds

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No halves in the game are worth 1m a season other than Keary, Munster & Cronk. They are your elite halves

Mitchell Moses is shit. He has not played Origin, he has not played for Australia and he has not won a comp. Whats he 6 years in 1st grade now? And he still hasnt played in a finals series. On what fucken planet is he worth 1m? What has he done and achieved to demand 1m?

Only Parramatta were dumb to pay the **** 900k a year and only Canterbury were dumb to pay the other Moses 900k a year.

You dont see the likes of Melbourne and Roosters paying overs for duds
he has played finals

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant understand how he can be compared to our previous halves considering the sides they played in and the side we have now!