News Elliot injured

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
if it wasnt already, the bulldogs season is officially done now.

Stick a fork in it. Nasheed.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I tried, even stumped google. lol
Mate I’d love to have a battle of wits with you but it seems unfair to fight the unarmed.

Back to talking about the Bulldogs.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate I’d love to have a battle of wits with you but it seems unfair to fight the unarmed.

Back to talking about the Bulldogs.
I think there was a breakdown in communication dinko.. called meself the slow *****.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I think there was a breakdown in communication dinko.. called meself the slow *****.
All good mate - must be Monday and still coming to terms with our crap season so the mood hasn’t improved. Cheers.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chn to centre replaces Montoya and Montoya to wing replacing okunbor.
Can live with that.
Anything other then a Montoya okunbour pairing, that is just suicide.
Knights are shit they should of attacked that side more, a decent side would have had a field day down that side.
I still think Holland offers good attack and probably should risk his shitty defence, we are in need of scoring points big time and it's not like our defence is nrl standard anyway

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bad news Elliot feel sorry for ya mate hopefully u recover soon and stay in reserve grade for the next 15 years thanks for your services.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joke? Do you even know how to football?

He creates more for us than most clueless armchair critics on here would care to admit.
Creates nothing. He’s slow. Creative is someone who puts on tries and what not, and bends the line. Eliiot does very little of either. He can go to the ESL. He’s handy depth, that’s it.