Where to from here?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Signings are needed! It’s a simple as that, can’t do sweet fuck all until that happens.
You really think with dean pay still as coach and better signings we will do better? Lol dean needs to go.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No doubt Gould can build a club. Any team finishing in the top four is a bloody good team in this comp. He wanted Bennett, Penrith board wanted Cleary. Gould only wanted the best for that club.

Now in saying that, Gould at the dogs amongst the Andersons? Don’t think it will end well.
If Anderson, wants the best for the club, he will do whatever it takes, if that means hiring Gould and swallowing his pride then so be it! If the problem is Anderson, can’t do that then he should leave the club! This playing politics and nepotism will keep us at the bottom of the ladder, we need to go back to one leader bringing the best of everything into the club for one purpose and that is success....

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well we are 16th so its not like we can go down....

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
With Mariner coming back we should have a stacked bench and make good metres, we gotta get them offloading in the tackles to support.
Also gotta keep spreading the ball quickly looking for the overlap with that decoy play, need to keep peppering the kick and chase, even if its early in the tackle count when not expected and get behind the defense.
Pay needs some set plays.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No doubt Gould can build a club. Any team finishing in the top four is a bloody good team in this comp. He wanted Bennett, Penrith board wanted Cleary. Gould only wanted the best for that club.

Now in saying that, Gould at the dogs amongst the Andersons? Don’t think it will end well.
The Anderson's can fuck off if they dont like it

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You really think with dean pay still as coach and better signings we will do better? Lol dean needs to go.
Don’t disagree with that mate, if you read some of my other posts I agree he needs to go, I didn’t say it in bold here, was just making reference in general.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Get over your hate for him mate,no one else has those figures and how many games did we win at the end of last year with him and Reimis on the right hand side. Why would a coach of a team desperate for wins change that?[/QUOTE

No

I don’t hate him I just don’t see him as a first grader

Moytana did well yesterday.

Most of those offloads are useless

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly if it’s any player leaving it wouldn’t bother me anymore.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t disagree with that mate, if you read some of my other posts I agree he needs to go, I didn’t say it in bold here, was just making reference in general.
I like you now. (Homo intended)

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wont happen. And so many on here were saying that we would never sign another coach after sacking des. So doing it again would make signing a new coach even more difficult.
quite a few unemployed coaches out there you know Toovey etc

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve said it many times you cannot slap a team of young pups especially in crucial positions and expect them all to work. Talent is very scarce in league these days and it takes a young player years to get their stride. They also need heaps of experience on the field teaching them the difference between first grade and nsw cup.

We could potentially have some diamonds in the rough but we can’t polish them without the cattle. As several people have said only signing developed players in key positions is the only way now. Slap some of the potentially good players between the experience and build from there. Keep the rest for depth. 2021 would be the year the dogs can officially say they are rebuilding. We are just using the rebuilding word as a excuse and these next 2 years are nothing but Bandaid fixes to cover the real major issues of our cap situation

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jackson leaving would be a sad end to a great club career but it's probably the best move for both parties at this stage and wouldn't be a huge loss.