Opinion Lewis is a liability

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Norton , Dymock? You comparing them to Lewis? You are off your head.

Dymock and Norton were ball players who obviously took the line on. Lewis just shuffles the ball across and never takes the line on cause he is a cat to cop a hit.

Foran who is playing on one leg takes it up and cops it on the chin. You dont need to tell or coach a half how to take the line on. He needs to learn how to take the line on in reserve grade.

Cogger is still a pup who is learning to defend and who will gradually bulk up. No shit that Cogger is a target in defence.

All your comments are based on "defence" as that is all that Lewis has, as he does not possess any other talent.

Never heard a fuckwit mention that a half is good because of his defence and a non-existent attacking game
Yeah I am, maybe not Dymock he was a magician but his very much like Norton, sorry u cant see it... Maybe stop suckin on tha bong brah?

Lewis does take the line on, plenty of try assists in his short career when he drives it to the line... Off the top of my head short to Martin at belmore last yr when he got cleaned up by Soliola and this year when he put Holland over. Been watching the kid since he came to the dogs, he only slowed up on it this yr and started shuffling it on like Coggar did today. Its like its being coached into these kids not to run the ball considering Coggar ran the ball much more last week yet today he didn't take it to the line once...

Anyways listen.. We never get along and our convos do my head in. I'll give ya a chance to come back but I most prob wont reply... Good chattin.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree, Lewis is a rubbish half

His stats speak for themselves

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Game was over when Lewis got dropped
I agree. We never stood a chance once he was dropped. Why has it taken you this long to draw the same conclusion I’ve been spelling out. We could’ve spent more time playing the animal game.

Fox

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree. We never stood a chance once he was dropped. Why has it taken you this long to draw the same conclusion I’ve been spelling out. We could’ve spent more time playing the animal game.

Fox

like i said give few more weeks of cogger and they will be begging for lewis to be back.

We are not winning a premiership this year but desperately want to avoid the spoon , every single players wants to avoid the spoon.

our F/A will blow up if it hasnt already with Cogger in the halves and no lewis and Okunbor on the wing.

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its a shame because Lewis is pretty.

He might extend his NRL career if he moves into lock, but if he insists playing as a half, his NRL career will be a very short one
Lewis needs to play faster, be able to attack the line and organize the team if is to continue playing in the halfs.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis needs to play faster, be able to attack the line and organize the team if is to continue playing in the halfs.
Kid just needs to do communicate better with the blokes around him. Lewis plays his game and he usually just does whatever comes into his head without anyone knowing what's going on. Stupid fukn coach should have realised this about Lewis and make sure the blokes are always alert.. Constantly chopping and changing the left edge and the combinations don't help either.

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis would have made that tackle on Ponga

but the peanut gallery on here got there wishes and look what happened

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id like to see lewis play with foran ,i reckon hed do well less pressure

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lewis would have made that tackle on Ponga

but the peanut gallery on here got there wishes and look what happened
Haha please half the issue was Brown getting caught on the inside in no mans land watching unders when the players inside him should have slided and covered the option... poor communication and defensive systems as a whole, has nothing to do with an individual as the line didn't work together. Different try, but the perfect example is the try Knights scored off the scrum, remember the Storm game / Munster try... same thing and our structures never change and we never learn.

Last edited:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We would have 100% worse with Lewis there.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis as the bench hooker if we have to have two hookers, would rather develop Cogger with Foran at the moment.