Sunday Footy Show

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He could've worded it so that he's not directly blaming the ref.
He could've said he needs to leave early to go get his eyes checked because it looked like Pearce knocked on and tolman got pushed in the back without the ball but obviously that didn't happen otherwise the ref wouldve picked it up
He needs to say, I need to go to Specsavers, as I saw some calls differently.

He doesn't have to say which calls he is talking about.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh I can understand why they wouldn't want to talk about us.

The team coming last, not playing attractive footy and with nothing to look forward to at the moment.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah seen it too, nine never report on ref feck ups
It’s like it’s in there contract with the nrl
Embarrassing
Straight after the game they never even touched on it , all they talked about was ponga. Just bury their heads when it comes to the doggs!! I’m so sick of this game and the Nrl at the moment.

I tell you Fucking one thing though, if My Doggies were not in this competition, I would not give this code a second look!!! It’s disgusting, diabolical, and turning to utter SHIT!!

Sort your shit out NRL because your a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice guys finish last ( literally in our case)

Board
Coach
cEO

Someone show some balls

Fk being liked toeing the line

Worst season ever
Fuck this new board, what kind of hope are they giving us going forward, fucking jack shit

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Straight after the game they never even touched on it , all they talked about was ponga. Just bury their heads when it comes to the doggs!! I’m so sick of this game and the Nrl at the moment.

I tell you Fucking one thing though, if My Doggies were not in this competition, I would not give this code a second look!!! It’s disgusting, diabolical, and turning to utter SHIT!!

Sort your shit out NRL because your a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It’s all Greenberg fault

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A good team can overcome all bad decisions, a poor team needs all the 50/50 calls to go their way to have any chance of winning.
That’s bullshit.
Good teams usually get 50/50’s while poor teams rarely do.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s bullshit.
Good teams usually get 50/50’s while poor teams rarely do.
Indeed mate!! You couldn’t be more correct. when you are always playing against every call like we are, it’s very hard to overcome, it’s a mental thing and sometimes that weighs heavily on an already struggling team.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who watches that shit still
Anything with Erin knee pads Molan on it is pathetic and cringe worthy

You’ll tend to realise teams at the bottom of the table get less mention and less of the 50/50 calls
We’ve done it to ourselves sadly

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think when he called them out last year he copped a fine and now his scared.
Not earning enough to call out the reffs. By the end of the year he wouldn't have an income lol

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I totally agree pay isn’t showing balls
He wouldn't be getting paid enough to call the ref's out every week and pay huge fines. Different if the club backed him to say something or better yet the club says something themselves.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
If the Foran try wasn't disallowed it's most likely a very different ball game even with the poor handling.....its the seriously bad calls against us that are rubbing us out of the game.

It wasn't a try though.. Elliott stopped in the defensive line, you cannot do that!

Anyways we got a penalty as they played advantage for offside and we literally scored the next set.

As a couple of posters have already said, we lost cause we are shit and shit teams need every call to go there way.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Never under estimate the effect of not getting 50% of the 50/50 calls on the team's moral. It's the exact reverse of an inspirational play, not getting a decent share of the 50/50 calls can easily demoralise a team. Not getting them consistently game after game just kills the self belief, which then flows on into the next game. Go back and watch last weekend s game, once we had a couple of calls (not 50/50 mind) go our way the players lifted and we played some good footy, both in offence and defence.

Of course missing out on our fair share of 50/50 calls isn't the only issue, but winning a game is like climbing a mountain, if the refs keep throwing rocks at you eventually it saps your will to climb that mountain.

Go Dogs

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He wouldn't be getting paid enough to call the ref's out every week and pay huge fines. Different if the club backed him to say something or better yet the club says something themselves.
As others have said there is a way to address it without getting fined

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
As others have said there is a way to address it without getting fined
Yeah but the NRL are making up the rules as they go so either way a fine would be handed down. It should be up to the Club to raise concerns at a higher level.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wasn't a try though.. Elliott stopped in the defensive line, you cannot do that!

Anyways we got a penalty as they played advantage for offside and we literally scored the next set.

As a couple of posters have already said, we lost cause we are shit and shit teams need every call to go there way.
It was a try. The offisde player ran into our attacking line he was that offside. Elliot was standing to receive a ball. He was stationery. Ref should have ruled player out of play and try should have been given.