Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If dean pay cannot attract the signings that we need to improve then he must go asap no question, this is what it comes down to. The only way up is bringing in the right players that we need.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
How many threads do we need created stating the exact same thing?
Exactly I have been laying low on here for a while, but I think it's time for one of my "special" threads to lighten the place up a bit.
(Chinballs)

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well how can we attract players with not much cap room?
We have enough cap space to sign 2-3 quality players for next season. Even more space going into 2021, which is when we'll have a competitive squad (unless we recruit/retain poorly, the squad doesn't click, etc).

Reaction score
it's not just attracting new players that is concerning.
yeah we've got an outclassed squad of players, but there's a few decent players in there that we are risking losing if the players think pay's a dope.

if we lose guys like ogden, toomaga, reimis that would be pretty fucked up

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Kinda sad to see people on here saying JMK is a a great player, he is so one dimensional, offers no threat remotely. I know he is our best option atm but come on he shouldn't be mentioned as part of out future team. Oh how our once mighty club has fallen.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Young guns will go to clubs to play first grade poinga went to the knights despite them winning 2 spoons to play firsts we need to identify young guns the storm have a tonne it is possible

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Right... thread is now the official "have a whinge about Pay" thread, where all other threads whinging about Pay will be merged to.
Should've kept my thread :(

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kinda sad to see people on here saying JMK is a a great player, he is so one dimensional, offers no threat remotely. I know he is our best option atm but come on he shouldn't be mentioned as part of out future team. Oh how our once mighty club has fallen.
The problem isn’t people on here rating JMK it’s the fact Pay rates players like JMK because they try hard and train hard but lack skills on the field. There is way too many players like this in the squad.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
We have enough cap space to sign 2-3 quality players for next season. Even more space going into 2021, which is when we'll have a competitive squad (unless we recruit/retain poorly, the squad doesn't click, etc).
We only have room for shit kickers nothing more that we have , we need an xfactor player and that’s not cheap.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Shouldnt this be merged with the other pay threads? lol

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
The problem isn’t people on here rating JMK it’s the fact Pay rates players like JMK because they try hard and train hard but lack skills on the field. There is way too many players like this in the squad.
100 percent with you on that statement about Pay but I’ve started to notice people on the Kennel and general Dogs fans are accepting mediocre players like JMK and think cause he passes better than Lichaa he is decent

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We must be well under the cap for next year we lost half our team these last few years ffs

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Young guns will go to clubs to play first grade poinga went to the knights despite them winning 2 spoons to play firsts we need to identify young guns the storm have a tonne it is possible
Exactly if the knights could do it so can we .. the knights were in a far worse position than we were..

Status
Not open for further replies.