Sue making klemmer his bitch

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a fucking cocksucker - classless!
Yeah was pretty disappointing tbh... fuck the ****... up there with Ennis disrespect in his first game vs us...

To Mbyes credit, as shit a player he was, he had class and would never pull this kind of shit

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Love to see him do that at Belmore the weak ****.

Unfortunately that was our Belmore ;we play the rednecks at Newcastle later this year..Round 17. We live a lot closer to that shit hole of a ground so just might have to pay a visit....

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Unfortunately that was our Belmore ;we play the rednecks at Newcastle later this year..Round 17. We live a lot closer to that shit hole of a ground so just might have to pay a visit....
NRL is rubbish I’m so sick of it.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just hate the spin the media puts on his leaving the club.Everything has been directed at the club in that it was entirely their doing that he went. He can say all he wants that he was disillusioned with the goings on at the club last year and the treatment that his mates received( does he even know the meaning of that word?) but I just find it irksome that for the past few seasons he has been stirring the pot with entertaining the thought of leaving anyway. ( always after a rep game and talking to his new best mates).None of those mates that he so desperately wanted kept at the club have sounded off about being pissed that they were moved on, they at least have behaved with some class and accepted the judges decision...

He always said that he loved the place to death and wanted to be a one club player but the first chance he got to go elsewhere for more money ( after HE brokered his own deal with us) he took it and ran. Not as if he hadn't been looking elsewhere before anyway...

He can tell us that he needed to leave for his and his families sake to escape the disruptions to the club but I have heard from various sources that the reason was, shall we say a bit more than that.....

In the end wifey talks as does money....and the one thing I can remember from the photo opportunities that were about after he signed with the Knights was the unhappy look on the kids faces at having to wear those atrocious jerseys of his new club.....

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
After the last try of the game Klemmer comes right over to the Dogs supporter section and gives us the "I can't hear you" hand to ear gee up... was so uncalled for as no one was saying anything to him... dirty ****
Lol I was yelling all sort of obscenities at him.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
After the last try of the game Klemmer comes right over to the Dogs supporter section and gives us the "I can't hear you" hand to ear gee up... was so uncalled for as no one was saying anything to him... dirty ****
Showed his true class and character. Nobody likes a smug winner.

hoggy

Waterboy
Reaction score
also on Klemmer the stats they give him for run mtrs is always double than what he does i had him at 70 mtrs and that was giving him a few extra mtrs next time they are in tv count his mtrs with ball

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah was pretty disappointing tbh... fuck the ****... up there with Ennis disrespect in his first game vs us...

To Mbyes credit, as shit a player he was, he had class and would never pull this kind of shit
Excuse me but when the Fuck did Ennis ever disrespect the doggies fans?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I didnt think sue could hit like that it was a beauty hope his got a few more of those

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NRL is rubbish I’m so sick of it.

Apparently dogs got paid 270k to play there... Probably would have been fined 270k if they didn't want to attend.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excuse me but when the Fuck did Ennis ever disrespect the doggies fans?
Fuck I hope you're being sarcastic... sharks game at belmore Ennis runs down the clock by kicking the ball as hard as he could into the stands.

Then proceeds to flaunt the win to the crowd.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah he is a filthy grub these days, he can have the win but the knights will not make the 8 they are a shit side and he probably just cut that he got chopped like a tree from sue and spilled the ball like a pussy bitch

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Comparing klemmer the pussy with Ennis the legend ? Who never wanted to leave the club but shown the door only to keep the shittest buy of the century ?
Never heard or seen Ennis showing disrespect to the club or fans. It was the club who did not value our leader by disrespecting him and offering him a year more on less money than he deserved not the the other way around.
Your comparison with klemmer is simply absurd.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Showed his true class and character. Nobody likes a smug winner.
The **** is not even loyal to his parents why do you think he would show any respect to the club or fans who made him ?
I hope his kids do the same to him what he did to helmut.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comparing klemmer the pussy with Ennis the legend ? Who never wanted to leave the club but shown the door only to keep the shittest buy of the century ?
Never heard or seen Ennis showing disrespect to the club or fans. It was the club who did not value our leader by disrespecting him and offering him a year more on less money than he deserved not the the other way around.
Your comparison with klemmer is simply absurd.
Mate i adored Ennis when he was one of us but i can't unsee what I saw right before my eyes at the sharks belmore game.. the way Ennis was taunting the crowd and topped it off with kicking the ball directly into supporters as hard as he could from only a metre away from the line to wind down the clock. Perhaps rewatch the final seconds of that game and you may change your mind..

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck I hope you're being sarcastic... sharks game at belmore Ennis runs down the clock by kicking the ball as hard as he could into the stands.

Then proceeds to flaunt the win to the crowd.
That was aimed at hasler not the fans. He was very respectful to the fans. I was there on the hill and saw the way he interacted with the crowd.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That was aimed at hasler not the fans. He was very respectful to the fans. I was there on the hill and saw the way he interacted with the crowd.
Mate i adored Ennis when he was one of us but i can't unsee what I saw right before my eyes at the sharks belmore game.. the way Ennis was taunting the crowd and topped it off with kicking the ball directly into supporters as hard as he could from only a metre away from the line to wind down the clock. Perhaps rewatch the final seconds of that game and you may change your mind..
I wasnt there and didnt see anything post game so not sure who to believe.

But I know the fact that Ennis wanted to stay, Klemmer the pussy left mid contract.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in the stands and can attest that his kicking the ball into touch in the manner which he did was bordering on assault. Lol... it was bad. People in the stands were horrified.