Opinion 321 Knights

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I missed the game so if I could get an opinion on our best/worst performances. I’m from Newy so it’s going to be a tough week.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
heard on the 2GB radio at the end of the game , they called Montoya the best from Bulldogs.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at the stats for the game Marcy looks to have excelled along with Papi, Danny F and Smith. Jackson 7 missed tackles????????

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 referee
2 pocket referee
1 linesmen
Special mention to the fox team at least one tried tried to say we were rorted only to be shut up by the others the game is now beyond a joke

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
3.Napa
2.Foran
1.Montoya..

Ogden, sue and fualalo all played great off the bench.. Ogden deserves more minutes

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3.Foran (Best half we've had in a loooonnngg time, looked good in a terrible team and still did not look fit)
2.R Smith (got us back in so have to give it to him)
1.Sue (easily our most passionate forward tonight, great hit on Klemmar)

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't watch the game. All i know was Jackson played crap.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought Foran picked up from the tigers game. Actually impressed me. And you could tell he wanted the win. Kid finally pulled his finger out and seems to be trying to win the fans and repay the club for their trust in him. Few repeat sets with good grubbers. Got a try. Was playing the game at 1 million miles an hour. If we had 13 forans out there today we would have won (waiting for someone to be like they would all have been injured before the game ended :p lol)

R Smith did well but didn’t get enough ball.

Montoya did pretty good like others said. But you just know there is a horror performance coming very soon.

Meaney was very tidy besides 1 contested bomb drop.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3. Sue
2. Montoya
1. Foran

Montoya won me over a bit. He has been excellent in reserves and carried that through to 1sts today. Definitely have him ahead of Okunbor now.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Sue
2. Montoya
1. Foran

Montoya won me over a bit. He has been excellent in reserves and carried that through to 1sts today. Definitely have him ahead of Okunbor now.
Very interesting to know. I am anti Montoya but seems like he played well so definitely deserves his jersey.

Very happy Foran was back with a bang and Sue playing well is positive as I thought he was a solid buy. Sue deserved to get dropped when he did but hopefully he has turned the page. When he was signed I thought he would be one of the first picked every week.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3.Napa
2.Foran
1.Montoya..

Ogden, sue and fualalo all played great off the bench.. Ogden deserves more minutes
Oggy hasn’t disappointed once this year in the games I have watched. Definitely a bench forward the gives us impact.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Very interesting to know. I am anti Montoya but seems like he played well so definitely deserves his jersey.

Very happy Foran was back with a bang and Sue playing well is positive as I thought he was a solid buy. Sue deserved to get dropped when he did but hopefully he has turned the page. When he was signed I thought he would be one of the first picked every week.
Sue added a lot. In fact the bench forwards did a hell of a lot better than the starters, which is probably a bit concerning really.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Looking at the stats for the game Marcy looks to have excelled along with Papi, Danny F and Smith. Jackson 7 missed tackles????????
If you believe all the Lewis fans, all those 7 misses are Coggers fault lol

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Meaney/R.Smith/Montoya.

Montoya played much better than expected. He should replace okunbor, and have CHN next to him in the centres instead of holland.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The robbed knock on that may have given us a Chance to level was the

3.ref
2.ref
1.vid ref (in no particular order)

Special mention, Foz , Meaney ,Naps and Smith..!!

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t watch the game. Did we get fucked over by the refs again?