Where's Assassin?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where’s Howardmoon ?If this is a where is thread :innocent: hope he’s alright too..!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
His email account is expired again.. needs to update his account with a valid email address.

He's got my burner gmail account as his email at the moment to stop his account deactivating.
As always thanks Mr I, appreciate it !

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys, getting smashed at work harder than pay and his shit ***** get smashed on the field on a weekly basis lol

PS you all owe @Nabsolutely Fabulous and I an apology for laughing at us for calling out pay for the shit **** he is.
Good too know your good and awesome to see ya back Assassin 8-)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys, getting smashed at work harder than pay and his shit ***** get smashed on the field on a weekly basis lol

PS you all owe @Nabsolutely Fabulous and I an apology for laughing at us for calling out pay for the shit **** he is.
Good to see your post bro.

Make time for us too!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hey first of all congrats on getting back into the workforce !!!! So happy for you.

Secondly just wanted to know if I could join the club too (calling pay out )...July 3rd 2018 ,which although was obvious at the time I did it alla Chuck Norris style, a thread straight after a great win agsinst the knights..lol
Tough gig

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score

Never, apologies are for weak *****. Nek minut yous are probably right.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Not the same without you my brother from another mother.. Hope your work slows..but hey it’s better to be tired from something than nothing..

Ps..:kissingheart:..no homo..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Our brother, THE Godfather of this forum, has returned.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The medical marvel breathes life despite the odds