Opinion My Team for next week

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can’t see Lewis or Cogger giving decent service. We literally don’t have a first grade standard hooker. JMK probably has the best service and his defence is ok but there’s just no attacking threat. It’s not something we can fix this year.
Let's just try them out for a few games. Not like we have anything to lose

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2.smith 3. holland combo then foran on the bench and the rest are useless

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. R Smith
3. CHN
4. Hoppa
5. Montoya
6. Foran
7. Cogger
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. Elliott
13. Martin

14. Fualalo
15. Ogden
16. To'omaga
17. C Smith
Agree. Based on today’s form probably swap CSmith with Sue.

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Okunbor out for Holland or Crichton

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why do so many people want Lewis back in the halves so soon? Have I been watching another game? Dude has no game management, no kicking game. He is a poor mans reynolds with 2 good shoulders and technically great tackling technique.

I thought cogger wasn’t too bad today. Got away some decent bombs. And we can’t rely on Foran and jmk as our long kicker. And the only thing Lewis has been hitting with his kicks lately is row 3.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
CHN and Martin will return next week.

Move CHN into the centres (he was due to play there today), Montoya to wing, and Martin takes the spare spot (or To'omaga).

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
1)meany
2)smith
3)hoppa
4)chn
5)montoya
6)foz
7)cogger
13)jacko
12)martin
11)elliott
10)tols
9)jmk
8)napa
Bench
Lewis/ogden/sue/danny

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaney Cogger Jmk. Are becoming an issue. Stats arent everything but they dont lie either. Meaney 0 linebreaks 0 trys. Only 1 try and linebreak assist. Cogger 0 linebreaks 0 linebreak assits 1 try assit. Jmk 0 trys 1 try assit 1 linebreak assit.

So 0 trys 0 linebreaks and only 3 try assits between the 3 of them. Ladies and gentleman we need a new spine. Only 1 in the spine ill keep is Foran. We need to go shopping.

Maybe move Meaney to the wing. Buy a fb a hb and a hooker. Ohh and a new coach we need 1 of them also.

Last edited:

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spine needs a shake up. We are not getting anything from it. Id try something different next week.

1. Hoppa
2. Meaney
3. Montoya
4. Holland
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Faulolo
9. Jmk
10. Napa
11. Rfm
12. Chn
13. Jackson

14. Brown
15. Tolman
16. Sue
17. Ogden

As shit as lewis has been his accually got a fair few linebreak and try assits to his name. Hoppa back to fb if you look at last year he has a shit load of try assits to his name. Not to mention trail vs Canberra. Holland and smith back together. Forward pack and bench has alot more size power. Wingers meaney and smith have plenty of speed.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Spine needs a shake up. We are not getting anything from it. Id try something different next week.

1. Hoppa
2. Meaney
3. Montoya
4. Holland
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Faulolo
9. Jmk
10. Napa
11. Rfm
12. Chn
13. Jackson

14. Brown
15. Tolman
16. Sue
17. Ogden

As shit as lewis has been his accually got a fair few linebreak and try assits to his name. Hoppa back to fb if you look at last year he has a shit load of try assits to his name. Not to mention trail vs Canberra. Holland and smith back together. Forward pack and bench has alot more size power. Wingers meaney and smith have plenty of speed.
Shake up the Spine. But leave JMK at hooker????

Great kid. Great athleticism. No footy brain. Meany is the LEAST of our issues in the Spine. Our structures are non-existent.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Meaney has been better than I thought he would be but he needs to run with more aggression and get more busy in attack -he doesn't seem to fight in tackles - allows himself to be dominated.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you fucking serious ?

Wtf did he do that was so good
If the current board don't make some marquee signings before next Feb...I reckon their gone,irrespective of dibs board at least there was never so much upheaval and unrest...and always competitive

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Montoya
3. Harper
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Lewis
7. Foran
8. Tolman
9. Jmk
10. Napa
11. Rfm / Martin
12. CHN
13. Jackson

14. Brown <Play the ***** or swap him for RT/RFM dipshit!
15. Fualalo
16. Sue
17. Ogden

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck Pay off and make me coach first of all..

Meaney
Smith
Hoppa
Harper/Lewis
Chrichton
Foran
Cogger

Napa
Marshcke (jmk no vision or creativity )
Tolman
CHN
Martin
Jackson

Toomaga
Ogden
Fualalo
Smith

Montoya okenbur Elliott Holland to Never play first grade ever again under my coaching

Also to allow halves to play both sides ofthe field. Not this 1 Side of the half bullshit.
More 2nd phase play
Teach meaney to follow ogden/toomaga/chn/Martin around as if his life depends on it ready for an offload
Ban the hit up on 4th tackle
Any forward who finds themselves at 1st receiver when we in opposition 20 will br hooked off the field.