Sue making klemmer his bitch

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
That’s the best Sue has played in dogs colours

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
If sue can play like that every game he should be in FG.
Loved the hit.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the last try of the game Klemmer comes right over to the Dogs supporter section and gives us the "I can't hear you" hand to ear gee up... was so uncalled for as no one was saying anything to him... dirty ****

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a brilliant hit by sue the way he hit him made klemmer drop the ball here we all are waiting for napa or ogden to hit him and out of the blue its sue

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
absolutely loved it.

Best moment of the game

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone got video of it... I missed the game and aren't wanting to sit through 80 minutes of turd just to see Chloes Underpants get destroyed.

TrioBench 1995

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Newcastle will get the 3,2,1 dally ms in the Tele , last bit was the baldy **** ref looking the other always gunna happen , radio and tv never shut up about fuckin Newcastle all day ,wish I hadn’t of watched it ,the hills too steep I’m over it !!!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
After the last try of the game Klemmer comes right over to the Dogs supporter section and gives us the "I can't hear you" hand to ear gee up... was so uncalled for as no one was saying anything to him... dirty ****
Love to see him do that at Belmore the weak ****.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What a fucking cocksucker - classless!