Opinion Season over

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair to say season over..!!! Such a depressing year. Wish we could rewind and start again. Long wait till next year now.

Corrupt NRL I would also like to mention.

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
Fuck I hope there are massive changes in the off season. I couldn't handle watching this shit again next year.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Season was over before it started.

If i see Whoopi Goldberg in the 21 on Tuesday im going to slit my wrists

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We get dud calls.. but fmd our team makes it hard for themselves also..
That doesn't mean we should be denied a fair opportunity.. we need to worry about us but the refs need to get their shit together .. it's irrelevant how we play..

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm really questioning the new board, I don't think there is any excuses to be so poor week in week out.
Ths rebuilding is just a cop-out. We're not even competitive

Reactions: Vek

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is anyone happy with that second half performance? We're not favourites in any/all games so I'm not sure what we're expecting. Next season we sign 2-3 quality players (centre, winger and/or hooker) and we can compete for top 8 in 2021. Enjoy the ride.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Season was over after the warriors toweled us round one we ain’t gonna avoid the spoon sorry to say

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We lost cause we were shit like just about every game this year, had nothing to do with that shit refs call

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was over before it started, but don't worry it was all the refs fault in every loss, it wasn't the piss poor effort by the players nor the stupid game plan by the coach, another fucked season and you would think that some players would actually improve or maybe even show some fucking pride in the Bulldogs jersey, cant do that as it takes 100% effort and determination, thats not the new Bulldogs, the new Bulldogs couldn't give 2 shits except when their pay is going into their bank.
These players need to be told some home truth's that their piss weak and an embarrassment to this jersey, but that won't happen as Pay will say too much dropped ball blah blah blah.

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We had 8 errors just in the first half FMD that’s what you normally get from a full game from both teams

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is anyone happy with that second half performance? We're not favourites in any/all games so I'm not sure what we're expecting. Next season we sign 2-3 quality players (centre, winger and/or hooker) and we can compete for top 8 in 2021. Enjoy the ride.
We definitely played better but lack the experience. We need Brown on earlier to see what he can do because JMK is rubbish. Cogger will get better and is better option than Lewis atm

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck I hope there are massive changes in the off season. I couldn't handle watching this shit again next year.
Trusting our club they will field practically the same squad and expect miracles to happen. It hasn’t been happening for 2 years. The experiment is Clearly over. Buy some players and stop conserving the cap for future years.