Jackson

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
look a lot of players played crap.... but this guy ak captain, lost the ball on 2 seperate occasions in prime attacking positions swinging momentum back to knights. Some defensive reads and efforts was a disgrace for a so called captain. He really needs to play off the bench and get the c off him. He never ever questions any calls and he barely talks on the field. If you want to captain through example then do so but your not doing either. My god what has happened to him, he used to be a weapon and the last 2 years he has been a massive fail.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s gotten so big now and has lost all agility. Put him at lock And never put him on a edge again. His days as a second rower are over. I’m not sure what he was doing at the end there he should have been right up in the refs face and he was no where.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s gotten so big now and has lost all agility. Put him at lock And never put him on a edge again. His days as a second rower are over. I’m not sure what he was doing at the end there he should have been right up in the refs face and he was no where.
Exactly he stood behind the goal posts looking at the sky.... ffs your a captain and had a shit call that brushed any chance of a win. What team would want to play hard for their captain who fucked up most of the game and at the most crucial times

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay doesn't think in general
Why put brown on with 8 to go. Why not 15-20 to go and give him a good crack since we are playing catch up footy. I swear I used to question Des rotation of the bench but this guy takes stupid to the next level

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wacky jack.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why put brown on with 8 to go. Why not 15-20 to go and give him a good crack since we are playing catch up footy. I swear I used to question Des rotation of the bench but this guy takes stupid to the next level
Because Derp Pay

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How old is Jackson now he’s not the player he was I’m afraid

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Disgraceful this week... Lock or nothing. Been the guys biggest supporter, still get slammed by my mates for wanting him at lock for rep teams lol. But im at the point now where id be happy if we booted him for Jai Arrow heading into 2021. We suck and i want us to win again, so gotta be ruthless.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disgraceful this week... Lock or nothing. Been the guys biggest supporter, still get slammed by my mates for wanting him at lock for rep teams lol. But im at the point now where id be happy if we booted him for Jai Arrow heading into 2021. We suck and i want us to win again, so gotta be ruthless.
Mate it’s terrible, he is playing around a young side and they prob look up to him and he dishes that crap.... he should personally hand his c in this week and work on his game..... these mistakes would have never happened to the old Jackson...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mate it’s terrible, he is playing around a young side and they prob look up to him and he dishes that crap.... he should personally hand his c in this week and work on his game..... these mistakes would have never happened to the old Jackson...
He would be amazing at the Roosters as their lock. I hate the *****, but we need to move on and Jackson needs to enjoy the last few years of his career. Wigan fans would love him as a replacement to Sean O'loughlin who is 36 and still playing.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Up until this year Jackson was an outstanding defender - this year he continually falls off tackles. Its been a trend across the grades at the dogs this year - players going in hard but not sticking, change in technique???

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jackson has been really poor this season.. also started poorly last year and came home strong

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion but he almost needs to be part of the clean out. He looks stale and tired, he might need a change of scenery for his own sake. I hate to say it because I'm sure he loves the club and he has been a good servant.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
one bad game and you guys want him dropped.

He has been one of our best along side tolman.

Both of them have been carrying the team the whole season. It is going to make them tired which will result in errors and mistake eventually.