Official Round 9 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I a sitting back and laughing at the reactions here.

Take a deep breath.

What did you all expect?

I told you all, the ONLY WAY we are going to get our wins is when the opposition does not take us seriously and turn up "mentally down".

Most of our wins will come at the end of the year like last year when the opposition in preparing for us for the week dont take us seriously.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Get over the fucking roster, roster isn't everything, if it was then there is no point in even playing games. We aren't going to be a top side or finals sides, but that doesn't mean we can't be one of these sides chasing for the pack below the 8. Instead we're dead fucking last. The fundamentals under Pay are wrong, and we're stuffed because of it. Not all our players are fucking useless and there's plenty of quality I some that we don't even get to see because of how poorly we're setup.
Roster isn’t everything?
You can’t do shit with a team of nobody’s.
All our backline bar smith wouldn’t make any other side.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah okunbor for the rookie of the year award ... I mean worst rookie of the year.
...he is still playing because pay is an idiot. Okunbor shouldnt be playing in the first place, thats my point.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That was the most fucking depressing half of football we've played in a long time... Tolman with infuriatingly slow play the balls and Okunbur what a dumb ****

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay told them to get back into the grind at half time according to Lara Pitt. What the fuck is grinding it out going to to do? You can’t grind out a result when you are down 16 nil!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Halftime report Pay says cut out the errors. Lol, lucky that was the only issue.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Roster isn’t everything?
You can’t do shit with a team of nobody’s.
All our backline bar smith wouldn’t make any other side.
No.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dumb fucking penalty.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What I can't understand is how Pay talked such a big game "dogs of war" now we are seeing this garbage

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Finally an off load and it goes to Tolman backing up lmao

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A team from the women's comp would beat us, pathetic, useless and the players couldn't give a shit as long as their pay is in the bank, let's not forget the useless C**t coach Pay and the f**kwits who re-signed Pay and Okuntbor. Fuck I hate the useless turds who run this club.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What I can't understand is how Pay talked such a big game "dogs of war" now we are seeing this garbage
I think he thought if he told the boys to run hard and tackle hard everything would be hunky dory.