Official Round 9 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

Dogschat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can someone ask the little fat photographer in the maroon shirt behind Canterbury's goal line if hes ever played a bit of footy? If he has, chuck him a jersey for the second half...
Fxxxx Rubbish team rubbish no soul no guts no spirit forget the bullshits

brucey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m on board with the rebuilding shit but fucking Elliot over Martin, Cogger over Lewis, Montoya over anybody and almost dropping Ogden for no fucking reason? A few too many beers for Pay on TLT?

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Bring back Martin, Bring back Kerrod and bring back Lewis. Where the fuck is Ofa.

FUuuuuuu*********

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Summary so far:

Napa - is he even playing?
Lewis comes in for Cogger next week
Okunbor back to reserves for anybody else. Holland probably comes back in and Montoya to the wing but that’s not the answer...
We can’t afford to be making stupid errors coming out of our own half. At times we defended well but we kept giving the ball back to them
Foran has been our only decent player

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve never seen so many pea hearts wearing bulldogs jeseys

Fucken rip in ffs

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Swap smith and Okunbor ffs. Smith not touching it and Ok shouldn't even be out there

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m on board with the rebuilding shit but fucking Elliot over Martin, Cogger over Lewis, Montoya over anybody and almost dropping Ogden for no fucking reason? A few too many beers for Pay on TLT?
Dont forget keeping Okunshit on the wing.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just caught up, am I being harsh in saying Okunbor messed up the try chance? Looked like he should have gone low for the corner to me.
Any other winger in the NRL guns it to the corner post and puts it down.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why the fuck you think we opened the year as spoon favs? You think it’s cause that’s based on who is the coach? You been wanking off for cogger to replace Lewis, wtf has he done?
Yes, Pay is fucking useless and that's why we're there. He sets the team up for failure. You can blame the roster as much as you want but it isn't an excuse for the performances we have seen.

obe

Waterboy
Reaction score
The coach has tried everything, the players have tried everything. Where to for this Club?. The way they are going this team will be the first team the history of the game to get two wooden spoons, they are that bad.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't care what the players think of pay.. there's no excuse for the garbage I just witnessed.. I'm disgusted in the garbage they just dished out..