Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Canterbury prepare heist of gun young trio from NRL rivals (Scott, Ramien, Isaako)

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didnt say Bellemy Put him out. Cooper cronk is the only player that left Melbourne who is still a star in the game.
Yes he left for his Mrs but i feel like him and Smith may have had bad blood also.
Some of the roosters boys including cronk were drinking at my pub after a funeral, a few days before they jetted off for the game they play against the england winners. Forget what its called now.
Anyway they told me smith put the hard word on cronks missus when they were drinking at some do.
Hence the fallout.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some of the roosters boys including cronk were drinking at my pub after a funeral, a few days before they jetted off for the game they play against the england winners. Forget what its called now.
Anyway they told me smith put the hard word on cronks missus when they were drinking at some do.
Hence the fallout.
Seems like a slimey c@nt

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What’s this Souths don’t pay big money to backs? Gagai didn’t go there for peanuts that’s for sure

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hence the fallout.
Total BS.

There was also a rumour about Yvonne Sampson. Which is also BS.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hence the fallout.
Sounds like Tedesco and Smith would get along like a house on fire...

Sincerely,
The Shannon Wakeman

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Scott played tonight and had a try, 262 metres, 8 tackle busts and 2 line breaks in 60 odd minutes before fracturing his foot. The kid can play but the Storm will probably hang onto him seeing as he played tonight...

But then they have Papenhuzen have a 30 minute cameo off the bench to score 1 try and set up 2. He's going to be a freak of a player. It hurts seeing them have all of his talent while we have so many scrubs.

Most of their Q Cup players and backups are better than our whole squad.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
All we can hope is that they club can't find a sponsor and goes under, and their entire team is up for grabs.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We need to raid these kids. I said go for Scott ffs

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we can sign him do it!!
Not sure how serious his foot injury was last night but hes worth the gamble, even he cant play right away.
It seemed everytime he got the ball the cameras showed Craig Bellamy blowing up in the coaches box so there must be something going on there, all i know is how good would it he to have CHN Scott and Smith all on the one side.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If we can sign him do it!!
Not sure how serious his foot injury was last night but hes worth the gamble, even he cant play right away.
It seemed everytime he got the ball the cameras showed Craig Bellamy blowing up in the coaches box so there must be something going on there, all i know is how good would it he to have CHN Scott and Smith all on the one side.
He broke it stepping. Non contact injury, which indicates a weakness there.

That should be a concern.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Scott played tonight and had a try, 262 metres, 8 tackle busts and 2 line breaks in 60 odd minutes before fracturing his foot. The kid can play but the Storm will probably hang onto him seeing as he played tonight...

But then they have Papenhuzen have a 30 minute cameo off the bench to score 1 try and set up 2. He's going to be a freak of a player. It hurts seeing them have all of his talent while we have so many scrubs.

Most of their Q Cup players and backups are better than our whole squad.
Hes a gun we should be going for him hard

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So u reckon they were lying to me lol. Ok its bullshit. For some reason they must have made it up. There are lots of rumours that go around kaz. Does not mean there all bullshit.
I had never heard a rumour about it. First i heard of it was when i was told from the closest source possible at the start of the year.
A drunken footballer putting the hard word on his team mates missus.
Trust me happens most days in this new age world.
He was invited to their wedding. Which he didn't attend.

Cronk was married late 2017

Their 'feud' has been going for awhile.

I have heard it was when Cronk said he was signing with the Chooks.

Smith, Cronk & Slater were all going to be a one team players until Cronk changed his mind.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Please keep discussion in this thread strictly about the potential signing of Curtis Scott.

Thanks.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny how all of a sudden how Bellamy’s view of Curtis Scott and his lack of form changed once clubs started being linked with him.
I guess we can forget about signing Scott, his injury rules him out as a signing before June 30. I hope we pushed as hard as we could to get him and Melbourne just refused

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless we have had money the whole time
and are waiting for players to come up like that I’d take the 3 of them cause our backs are rubbish another disgruntled bronco looking for a out a lot of pissed off pony’s at the moment