5 years on, the Million dollar kid

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So 5 years later, what are everyone's thought's on the million dollar kid?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lock this thread you don’t want to know what the kennel thinks. Licha will probably come in here and read it all as well

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
One lucky mofo to have a manager with such a spin he fooled so many into a contract that he got for being a absolute fraud

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A future pin up boy, more like a future darts target.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really wonder what happened to him. Was he overrated or they just didn't pick up on his flaws..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think one of the reasons Lichaa never made it, aside from never being that good in the first place, is that he's so arrogant and has this huge ego that prevented him from working on his deficiencies the way most other players do.

But then again, you can't teach awareness and footy IQ, and Lichaa has none of both.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam Ayoub is the Mino Raiola of NRL managers. A sly money hungry liar with dodgy as fuck methods and deals.

Google Mino Raiola is you don't know who he is lol.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The worst thing happened was that we had to let go Ennis.
We should ve kicked out des instead and we would have won a premiership with ennis.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll repeat this story
The year 2014, the recruitment officer for the Melbourne in Sydney then who was the Brisbane recruitment officer before that walked into my workplace, as soon as he walked in he said...
You've got him
I asked got who ?
Lichaa he said, all 16 clubs wanted him and Canterburys offer was too good, he continued Melbourne thought of him as future Smith replacement.
My point is he would have been a great talent,
I believe Hasler has ruined him.
Like it or not, every player wears our jersey should be treated with respect...
Otherwise we do not deserve to have a team !!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll repeat this story
The year 2014, the recruitment officer for the Melbourne in Sydney then who was the Brisbane recruitment officer before that walked into my workplace, as soon as he walked in he said...
You've got him
I asked got who ?
Lichaa he said, all 16 clubs wanted him and Canterburys offer was too good, he continued Melbourne thought of him as future Smith replacement.
My point is he would have been a great talent,
I believe Hasler has ruined him.
Like it or not, every player wears our jersey should be treated with respect...
Otherwise we do not deserve to have a team !!!
Every player that improves in our jersey deserves respect. Lichaa has had years to get his passing in order. Still wants to play like I Like but his dh runs are poor too. Decent in defence, poor in everything else and shows no desire to improve as far as I can see.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Watch him in reserves . His game to come out of dummy half . He likes the freedom to get out and play around the ruck. It's useful but unfortunately he cant in nrl. To structured for lichaa. The guy can play just not in this Nrl era. Super league is calling

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Watch him in reserves . His game to come out of dummy half . He likes the freedom to get out and play around the ruck. It's useful but unfortunately he cant in nrl. To structured for lichaa. The guy can play just not in this Nrl era. Super league is calling
omg we scored and guess what Smith has scored all our tries in 2 games now you watch him go to rorters soon they like speedsters and are always below the salary cap

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
omg we scored and guess what Smith has scored all our tries in 2 games now you watch him go to rorters soon they like speedsters and are always below the salary cap
Dropped a player who can kick goals . Pay you are a dope grr