Official Round 9 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
im not sure if we have ever needed a win more than we need one today .. Please, for the love of god , WIN.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would love to see a bench of Brown,Ogden, Fualalo and Smith this afternoon.

Surely one good game in reggies isn't enough for Sue to come onto it after Ogden and Fualalo have been going pretty well.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hope Meaney and Cogger have the game of there life.
I just want to see Meaney touch the ball in attack! And he needs to push up a hell of a lot more. Although with no CHN I don't know who will be offloading aside from Ogden if he plays..

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just want to see Meaney touch the ball in attack! And he needs to push up a hell of a lot more. Although with no CHN I don't know who will be offloading aside from Ogden if he plays..
Martin could....but hey, he won’t get selected

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never dream about football but last night I dreamt Ponga scored 9 tries against us. Some of them were directly off our kickoffs too, instead of passing to a forward he just run straight through us. He scored 3 or 4 of them off consecutive kickoffs too. All the commentator were wanking themselves off with stupid Magic comments.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I never dream about football but last night I dreamt Ponga scored 9 tries against us. Some of them were directly off our kickoffs too, instead of passing to a forward he just run straight through us. He scored 3 or 4 of them off consecutive kickoffs too. All the commentator were wanking themselves off with stupid Magic comments.
I bet @K E has similar dreams about Ponga most nights.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
All the commentator were wanking themselves off with stupid Magic comments.
I'm not sure about the rest of your dream coming true but this will! I have heard Ponga getting praise for knock on's and missed tackles during games!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If ogden isn’t selected pay is clueless

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh Meaney has to be sniffing around the ruck a lot more and push up
Same as lamb did,he has plenty of speed
Pay should be teaching him to do that