Bright side

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And if we win and all other results go our way, the best we can finish on by the end of the round is 12th to be REALISTIC!! Up is the only way now. So let’s kick on with it and really look on the bright side lol..!!!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks now I have that Monty Python song 'Always look on the bright side of life' stuck in my head.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think avoiding any further injury to players on this surface will be a positive.

It was always a ridiculous idea to have 8 games in 4 days on a surface that has proven it doesn't hold up well with excess games played. All of the injuries, a few acls as well, so far this round can't just be a coincidence.

I'd hate to see what the field looks like by Sunday.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think avoiding any further injury to players on this surface will be a positive.

It was always a ridiculous idea to have 8 games in 4 days on a surface that has proven it doesn't hold up well with excess games played. All of the injuries, a few acls as well, so far this round can't just be a coincidence.

I'd hate to see what the field looks like by Sunday.
Your correct. Even though the main issue is obviously the explosive nature of the game these days along with the bigger bodies playing on that surface is not going to help.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bright side is captaining Ponga in Super Coach.

If Dogs win will be super happy or
If Ponga scores big im happy in a sense too..

Gotta be positive... haha

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bright side is captaining Ponga in Super Coach.

If Dogs win will be super happy or
If Ponga scores big im happy in a sense too..

Gotta be positive... haha
Haha. I was going to in NRL fantasy but went with Cook instead. Hopefully his beach sprinting background on the Sandpit that is Suncorp comes in handy. But yeah, I expect a massive score from Ponga.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's actually getting sadder and harder to watch every week..
That Manly game was a real let down. Especially after watching a well and truely out of form Bronco's put them to the sword last night.
We are so rubbish it's sad.

Sorry guys, no bright side here!