Votes: 28 17.9%
  • Other- Post Name

Votes: 19 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D0BB0

New Pup
Reaction score
Think that boat has sailed now and I’d like to see a potential replacement have some kind of first grade experience wether it’s here or England.
Yeh I just think he would have offered more as a coach then Pay. The experiment is over and I agree, we need someone with 1st grade experience.

2thebone

Waterboy
Reaction score
Time for Pay to resign. He has no idea. He is sitting at less than 30% wins.
Griffin can be a candidate.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Pay isn't (and won't) go anywhere all the while the board remains the same. He's as safe as houses.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dean Pay. According to many true fans on here he's done nothing wrong and deserves more time and patience. How dare you even create such a thread! Shame on you for not being a true supporter!

But me being the disloyal fairweather fan I am, I'd like to see Holbrook appointed whenever the illustrious guru Dean Pay is no longer coaching.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The squad is not that great. In my view it’s good enough to be about mid table. What bothers me the most is that we are arguably stronger than last year but we are playing worse. Pay and the dogs talked the talk in the off-season: wait till you see Y after a full pre-season etc.

The other thing is we can’t kid ourselves about any other coach taking over. Say they did replace Pay with coach X and if things go well we win a few extra games. We won’t make the 8 or be in the mix for the title. To me that’s no justification for sacking Pay.

I’m just hoping he can turn things around. Steve Price at the Dragons inherited a decent squad from Bennett but failed badly. Its not the same here. The roster we have is poor.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either Mr Invisible or Nab Fab - they both know everything

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Either Mr Invisible or Nab Fab - they both know everything
Nab Fab with Kiwidog7 as assistant coach/blowjob duties.

I can't see any group of players under them getting beaten, ever. They'd be invincible. And the bench rotations would be spectacular.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He will go down as the worse coach in recent history
His stats and win percentage is only going to take a battering

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yikes, there’s some rubbish in that lot isn’t there?

I’ve made the point in a few threads that there isn’t a lot of quality out there unfortunately...

Out of your list, Walters would be my preference.
Walters would drAw amazing talent

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Out of the list Holbrook. But i would go sheen as I think we need a teacher here for the young squad. Foran won't be re signed when he is off contract so we are going to be a very young inexperienced team. I think the team lacks the basics and fundamentals . We need a teacher an innovator who can break the mould change the game. Sheen for a few yrs and Holbrook to go long term after. If we think that in 2 yrs time with a cheque book we can than compete we are kidding . We are rebuilding and we lack many pieces. Won't can't buy all them so have to create within. Sheens is a teacher and we are going to build around youth we need that figure. We need to do this right from now otherwise if we blow it in 2021 with buying the wrong players we can be in shit for another 10yrs.
The rebuild is now not 2021.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol about Holbrook. A pretender. And his comb over would not survive the wrath of the Kennel.