Pay axes 3 stars...

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Poor Martin. He is the best out of the average bunch. Deserves chance without Lewis outside him.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Man I agree, I’ve been a supporter of Pay I hate the negatives on here but Montoya ? Seriously ? **** is shit for every try he scored he leaks 3. Okunbor last week was terrible again, if he didn’t drop the ball twice then we would of won. Holland I agree with dropping but Martin? He’s our kicker and much better than sue, was watching nsw cup and can’t believe he was in first grade

This is Why we are "negative" because he doesnt make sense whatsoever and it has been happening since day one.
We arent negative for sake of it. Montoya and Okenbur on one side together is laughable. Dropping Martin and Ogden for no apparent reason. Yet Elliot and Sue get picked.
It's mind boggling..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Poor Martin. He is the best out of the average bunch. Deserves chance without Lewis outside him.
Pay doesn't rate him, simple as that and I said it last season. A competent coach would not drop Martin.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
how does the bloke who can't find the ball on a crossfield bomb, because he's 15m infield keep his spot?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So Rhyse Martin missed 4 tackles in 80min
Elliot missed 3 tackles in 40mins
CHN missed 8 tackles in 80mins

But yet Rhyse Martin is the one dropped for defensive issues (according to the article) ??

Something doesnt add up here .. if it was based on defensive issues CHN should be the first one dropped closely followed by Elliot.. or even Elliot dropped first because he only played 40mins and should of been fresher..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No doubt he’ll move Jackson to left edge again and not play him in the middle
Jackson right edge, Elliott left, Smith lock.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the rumours of martin being on the way out are true

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously what's Pay meant to do??
Everyone is screaming the joint down how our performances aren't up to scratch, this and that player should be dropped etc etc. Pay at least is being reactive. Sure one or two players he is bringing in aren't much better but we don't have the depth!! This is our roster Pay has to work with and if the players can't respond to him then each and every player needs to have a good look at themselves.
Montoya shouldn't be there but unfortunately Pay's plan to put CHN in the centre's can't happen so what choice does he have? That's not Pay's fault CHN isn't available.

We need to get behind Pay because the problem will be if the players take control of the sheds then we have a situation where players run the club. This will be a disaster. Also, something tells me Martin's attitude isn't right so he deserves to be dropped.

Pay needs the fans support for now at least to have time to prove himself and with his reactive responses you can't blame him for trying.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont expect pay to be here that much longer the way things are going hes losing the place, just my opinion

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
***** on here *shakes head*
The fuck else can he do ?? ***** going on like we’ve got JT in reserves and Pays not playing him.
I’m actually heartened by this. Even if our reserves aren’t world beaters, Pay’ll replace you if you’re playing poorly.
Well said

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Seriously what's Pay meant to do??
Everyone is screaming the joint down how our performances aren't up to scratch, this and that player should be dropped etc etc. Pay at least is being reactive. Sure one or two players he is bringing in aren't much better but we don't have the depth!! This is our roster Pay has to work with and if the players can't respond to him then each and every player needs to have a good look at themselves.
Montoya shouldn't be there but unfortunately Pay's plan to put CHN in the centre's can't happen so what choice does he have? That's not Pay's fault CHN isn't available.

We need to get behind Pay because the problem will be if the players take control of the sheds then we have a situation where players run the club. This will be a disaster. Also, something tells me Martin's attitude isn't right so he deserves to be dropped.

Pay needs the fans support for now at least to have time to prove himself and with his reactive responses you can't blame him for trying.
Swallow harder.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its honestly ridiculous what does he think Montoya is going to fix? Montoya and Okonbur on a edge is going to be a highway for the Knights.
Elliott is a protected species because he is a good country boy that does extra 400's after training.
So who does he put in there? Pay wanted CHN in centres according to the report. Is that Pay's fault he isn't available? Who would you replace those two players for? Just curious that's all.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So who does he put in there? Pay wanted CHN in centres according to the report. Is that Pay's fault he isn't available? Who would you replace those two players for? Just curious that's all.
If CHN isn't available I wouldn't make any changes and leave it with Holland and Okonbur.

There's no point making a change if you put in someone who is worse then the player you dropped and IMO Holland is a better centre the Montoya.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These mass changes every few weeks makes me lose even more faith in Pay.

Of course players should be dropped if they don't perform but chopping and changing 3-4 players at a time just looks like he doesn't have a clue.

He's just swinging and missing most of the time.
Last time Pay made ‘mass’ changes we beat the Tigers well then backed with our best form of the year against Storm.