Pay axes 3 stars...

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
These mass changes every few weeks makes me lose even more faith in Pay.

Of course players should be dropped if they don't perform but chopping and changing 3-4 players at a time just looks like he doesn't have a clue.

He's just swinging and missing most of the time.
He is trying to be pro-active but the changes he makes are so mind boggling.
He says defense is an issue so he drops Holland and replaces with an even worse defender in Montoya and now You have 2 of the worst defenders in the league next to each other .
Drops martin and replaces with Elliot... wtf...

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Okunbur has to be there only for for multicultural reasons for the most multicultural team area. Can’t be there for football reasons surely

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbur has to be there only for for multicultural reasons for the most multicultural team area. Can’t be there for football reasons surely
Nah he gets a run cause he’s a local junior.

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Ponga and Newcastle carve us a new asshole and score 40 plus again, Where does that leave Pay?
PAY: "Alright boys New game plan don't concede any tries and don't score any we'll kick a field goal in golden point dead fucken easy boys lets get it done" Newcastle win 40 zip
PAY: "that wasn't good enough. We had a very simple game plan tonight but their lack of enthusasim and effort let us down today, it wasn't good enough"

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
***** on here *shakes head*
The fuck else can he do ?? ***** going on like we’ve got JT in reserves and Pays not playing him.
I’m actually heartened by this. Even if our reserves aren’t world beaters, Pay’ll replace you if you’re playing poorly.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This means ellott and jackson will play on the edge.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is trying to be pro-active but the changes he makes are so mind boggling.
He says defense is an issue so he drops Holland and replaces with an even worse defender in Montoya and now You have 2 of the worst defenders in the league next to each other .
Drops martin and replaces with Elliot... wtf...
Its honestly ridiculous what does he think Montoya is going to fix? Montoya and Okonbur on a edge is going to be a highway for the Knights.
Elliott is a protected species because he is a good country boy that does extra 400's after training.

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The fuck else can he do ?? ***** going on like we’ve got JT in reserves and Pays not playing him.
I’m actually heartened by this. Even if our reserves aren’t world beaters, Pay’ll replace you if you’re playing poorly.
Probably should have tried holland with smith on the right 5 weeks ago before axing him. Lol

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Ponga and Newcastle carve us a new asshole and score 40 plus again, Where does that leave Pay?
So true , why the fuck does he put Montoya in! Honestly the **** has had that mny chances to shine but leaks points , dropping Martin too? Atleast mRtin has ticker unlike sue. Only one I agree with is holland

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with u 100% in reference to replacing a player not performing. I think thats great. But leaving the worst performer in okinbur dosent add up to me

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
i have no problems with players getting axed for poor performances.. im just a little confused as to who and why people are getting axed .. and also who and why the person that replaces them..

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did Martin do to get dropped?
What did Ogden do to get dropped and then recalled?
Did Elliott get retained because of one pass he threw to set up a try?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I agree, I’ve been a supporter of Pay I hate the negatives on here but Montoya ? Seriously ? **** is shit for every try he scored he leaks 3. Okunbor last week was terrible again, if he didn’t drop the ball twice then we would of won. Holland I agree with dropping but Martin? He’s our kicker and much better than sue, was watching nsw cup and can’t believe he was in first grade

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Final 17 im guessing. Obviously different numbers.

1. Meaney
2. Okunbor left edge
3. Montoya left edge
4. Hoppa right edge
5. Smith right edge
6. Foran left edge
7. Cogger right edge
8. Tolman
9. Jmk
10. Napa
11. Elliott left edge
12. Jackson right edge
13. No fucking idea fauolo/smith//ogden/sue

14. Brown
15, 16, 17, smith/sue/faulolo/ogden

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rfm and chn back next week will make things interesting. They should be our edge backrowers with jackson at lock.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
These mass changes every few weeks makes me lose even more faith in Pay.

Of course players should be dropped if they don't perform but chopping and changing 3-4 players at a time just looks like he doesn't have a clue.

He's just swinging and missing most of the time.
I totally agree. Small subtle changes are required if you're not performing. Kudos to him dropping Holland, Martin & Lewis. Hopefully Elliot is next.