News The million-dollar kick is yours for the taking.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They should make it more crowd yobbo friendly. Barefoot from the sideline and preferably drunk.
That would benifit me majority of the time i don't even wear shoes to work

Reactions: jof

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really can't understand this 2m raised platform. Not particularly a lot of room to move with, and I'm afraid of heights even at 2m so I'm out! Then you've got this "Magic" target on the other end it has to land and stay in! Being 2m higher is going to make that ball bounce higher, making it even more impossible to stay put on the other end.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So from this we are to surmize sometimes you go to work sober?
These days yes, but many moons ago id kick start the day with 2 cans of o.p. rum in the shower lol

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These days yes, but many moons ago id kick start the day with 2 cans of o.p. rum in the shower lol
Be a bitch to barefoot toe-bash a kick from the sideline with gout... still, worth it for a mil!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It was impossible to get the million you had to kick the ball 45meters over a set of posts and get it in a basketball hoop behind the posts.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA with Youi doesn't suprise me at all. Watch their ads for the conditions (which ACCC forced them to add) regarding their savings.

Jane from Sydney saved $500 on her car insurance with UE.
(Jane is our receptionist and gets alarge staff discount. If she has any claim we'll tell her to find another insurer).

John from Victoria, saved $700 by changing to UE.
(John does not actually own a car).

Fred from Queensland, saved $1100 by changing to UE.
(Not driven Monday to Thursday, or weekends, Only driven in clear skies on the first blood moon of the year, and only after 3 full moons in a 6 month period. Car is garaged in a military fallout bunker.).