Official Round 9 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just when I thought Pay being dumb was at a reasonable point...

He sucks! Utter bone head

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol, Deadset what did Ogden and Martin do to get dropped? What did Elliott do to get promoted? Why is CHN playing centre when he trained mostly at lock despite his best position being an edge forward? Why is Jackson being shuffled across the backrow continuosly? I could go on but Liverpool just slapped Barca so fuck Pay and all that :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Knowing Liverpool they will probably lose to Ajax.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
why are we constantly stuck with a coach that cant make the obvious call.. .. i feel like this has been happening since then end of folkes tenure...

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think its clear whats happened now. Once kevin moore got sacked spent a few years making a des hasler body suit then kidnapped des and took over the coaching roll. des got sacked and due to 3d printers moore was able to knock up a dean pay suit on the spot and apply for the position. Des obviously escaped the rape dungeon when moore went to throw dean pay in there. He will never say anything about it as he's to embarrassed and traumatized to face the public so goes back to manly knowing that they will understand because its a prerequisite of playing for manly to be locked in a rape dungeon 48hrs prior to signing any contract. Heard it here first

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So why did the board extend his contract?
Don't the board communicate with the players for feedback?
Coz this board is stuck in the 80s and 90s
They have no business sense
No pull
Zero ideas about recruitment
Chris Anderson might get our team to play one marker this week or put Lewis to fullback.

I hated dib and co like most here but this board hasn’t achieved anything of note

Bring the madness my arse !

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
People claiming this and that, can you at least add a source to your propersterous comments. Guarantee the majority will be "someone on Twitter/Facebook said ......".

Fucking ***** on social media like to stir shit up / make shit up, and people bite and repost it on here without any inclination of it being remotely true.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nu Brown is a goal-kicker but I wouldn't say he's reliable.
What do we do for the first 70 mins before Brown gets his 10 mins at the end? I think Meaney has kicked goals before.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BTW when u call our coach a dumb **** dont speak for the collective "WE"...because I for one DONT think hes a dumb ****.
People are entitled to their opinions whether they are for Pay or against Pay. I've been calling to give Pay some time and I honestly hope he succeeds as a coach, but yesterday promoting Sue and dropping Ogden...man...that was something I just cannot explain. Even if Ogden was gassed, why isn't he fit enough to go at least 40-50 mins by now? What, is he a smoker or something? Even Kasiano used to play 40 mins. Pay is really giving me the shits, I don't know how long I can give him the benefit of doubt.

We should of at least played two full games of trials with our first grade side. I heard even Chris Anderson was fuming about not playing enough trial games.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We should of at least played two full games of trials with our first grade side. I heard even Chris Anderson was fuming about not playing enough trial games.
Perhaps, but we are now 8 rounds in.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Coz this board is stuck in the 80s and 90s
They have no business sense
No pull
Zero ideas about recruitment
Chris Anderson might get our team to play one marker this week or put Lewis to fullback.

I hated dib and co like most here but this board hasn’t achieved anything of note

Bring the madness my arse !
Not really... If u think about it the madness is here... Constantly picking the wrong players in the wrong positions is pretty fukn mad.

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What do we do for the first 70 mins before Brown gets his 10 mins at the end? I think Meaney has kicked goals before.
Maybe Nu Brown will start. The way the selections are going this week anything could happen.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Even if we lose, a lengthy injury to Ponga or (preferably) Klemmer will be sufficient.

Kick off, Klemmer gets the ball, first hitup, smashes into Napa, falls awkwardly with his stupid arsed goose-step, and tears his MCL.

Ponga goes down it's Knights season over... and the wankfest stops.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if we lose, a lengthy injury to Ponga or (preferably) Klemmer will be sufficient.

Kick off, Klemmer gets the ball, first hitup, smashes into Napa, falls awkwardly with his stupid arsed goose-step, and tears his MCL.

Ponga goes down it's Knights season over... and the wankfest stops.
Wow dude, thats rough!

Happy for some of our boys to flatten Klemmer and shut his mouth, but wishing on serious injuries is tough.:sweatsmile: