Official Round 9 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Read on twitter that CHN is moving to centre with Holland to the bench and Lewis out for Foran. Guess Elliott moves into the starting side and then Ogden comes back onto the bench. Pay really needs to fuck off, how about you actually coach instead of shuffling the team every second week like a dumb ****.
It's simple Guys, Pay's got no idea what to do, so he "try" deferent thinks and cross his fingers

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely Ogden deserves to be in the lineup and more game time, he is one of our best forwards I just don't get why Sue would be ahead of him. I also don't get why pay didn't use him much against manly ?? I understand we don't have the best team but surely you would utilise the bench better than the way he currently is. Also starting Napa to me wasn't the best idea when coming back from injury.

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow, what the fuck is this lineup? Ofa looks superb, reminds me of Mark"the great"O'meley. A fucking rare sight , runs with so much heart. That time he destroyed Bryce Gibbs, great stuff. But nooooo can't get a spot on the bench because of some pea heart penalty magnet motherfuckers Sue and Elliot. Dean Pay has brought madness. It's time to get this Parra prick out of our club.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely Ogden deserves to be in the lineup and more game time, he is one of our best forwards I just don't get why Sue would be ahead of him. I also don't get why pay didn't use him much against manly ?? I understand we don't have the best team but surely you would utilise the bench better than the way he currently is. Also starting Napa to me wasn't the best idea when coming back from injury.
Why is Sue fast tracked back into first grade when he has struggled with every chance he’s had? Its like Pay decides on who his favourite players are in the pre season and they are looked after no matter what they do on the field.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay is having a dig, the best team will play unless Ogden is gone for discipline.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would drop elliot before Ogden. Hec why can't the bench be:

14. Brown
15. Fulalo
16. Ogden
17. Smith

FMD Pay are you trying to lower our Juniors self confidence by dropping them for having good performances and replacing them with duds?

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Read on twitter that CHN is moving to centre with Holland to the bench and Lewis out for Foran. Guess Elliott moves into the starting side and then Ogden comes back onto the bench. Pay really needs to fuck off, how about you actually coach instead of shuffling the team every second week like a dumb ****.
Half right,bench is wrong

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Half right,bench is wrong
Meh, either way I bet I won't like it. CHN has started as a middle forward, to edge forward to now playing at centre, Pay just doesn't have a clue.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Time will tell if this is true or not
But I am hearing Holland to be 18th man
Lewis and Martin dropped

Unsure who coming in,
I don’t usually post this kind of stuff
But watch this space

By the way
I just got this text and shared it straight away
If it’s common knowledge and already discussed in this thread then so be it.

I’m interested to see if any of what I am saying is true and how it will all pan out