Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Canterbury prepare heist of gun young trio from NRL rivals (Scott, Ramien, Isaako)

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From Nine's Wide World Of Sports "The Mole" Today

Curtis Scott was labelled as the next big thing in the centres when he helped the Storm to the 2017 premiership while still a teenager.
And at the start of this season, he was even touted as a possible State of Origin player.
But the Storm have now informed rival clubs they are free to talk to the fiery centre, despite the fact he is contracted to Melbourne until the end of 2021.
Coach Craig Bellamy dropped the former Shark two weeks ago and has told those close to him that Scott is not living up to the hype.
The 21-year-old played in the Storm’s feeder club Sunshine Coast’s 72-4 win over Souths Logan last weekend, yet failed to score a try.
His discipline off the field is also proving a challenge, another reason the Storm are considering cutting him loose.
The Storm will deny it - but he is on the market for any clubs looking for a centre.

- We all know we need a strike centre, but should we take a punt on this talented centre who's sometimes described as a loose cannon?

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
The mole is pretty unreliable but if we could get him I would welcome him with open arms. Apparently its more his off field partying that has annoyed Bellamy more than his form. Honestly we need some players with a bit of an ego and mongrel in them, to many nice guys in our team

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No disrespect to this young guy but we really need 3 top line players to be signed
I understand it was not possible this year with our cap and fixing things up
We brought enough fringe or unproven players this year
Expecting a bit better from our board

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's a loose cannon off the field and if he came back to Sydney will be even looser with all his mates in the Shire but he's got potential.

If the club does due diligence and it checks out I'd take him.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
From Nine's Wide World Of Sports "The Mole" Today

Curtis Scott was labelled as the next big thing in the centres when he helped the Storm to the 2017 premiership while still a teenager.
And at the start of this season, he was even touted as a possible State of Origin player.
But the Storm have now informed rival clubs they are free to talk to the fiery centre, despite the fact he is contracted to Melbourne until the end of 2021.
Coach Craig Bellamy dropped the former Shark two weeks ago and has told those close to him that Scott is not living up to the hype.
The 21-year-old played in the Storm’s feeder club Sunshine Coast’s 72-4 win over Souths Logan last weekend, yet failed to score a try.
His discipline off the field is also proving a challenge, another reason the Storm are considering cutting him loose.
The Storm will deny it - but he is on the market for any clubs looking for a centre.

- We all know we need a strike centre, but should we take a punt on this talented centre who's sometimes described as a loose cannon?
awesome "RUMOUR' that has no bulldogs content .. why is it in bulldogs discussion. Moved..

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahh, if this is real. Yeah

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Bellamy wants to piss him off while still under contract then Scott must be up to no good. We don't need someone to come here with a bad attitude and won't give us 100% effort.
He's definitely better than what we have but i would aim for someone like staggs instead.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
bellamy has supposedly got the shits after the game the other night and pulled his players out of the qld residents sid threatening players with changes next week, and had a falling out with several younger players at the club, not only curtis scott on way out theres others wanting out as well

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would welcome him to the blue and whites for sure. Am I’m 100% convinced? No.. but it’s worth a shot I’f we can talk with him anyway. Sus it out at least..!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I called this a few weeks ago. His form dropped off last year after his great debut season but he'd definitely be worth taking a risk on at a reduced price.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Get him on the plane now, bring Christian Welch with him.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yep get on board

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bring drinkwater with him.
I'd take their whole squad. Out of their younger brigade we'd be lucky to get any of these guys: Scott, Brandon Smith, Papenhuzen, Drinkwater, Welch, NAS, Grant, Kamikamika, Hughes and Seve.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Some players don't take well to their coach running every single facet of their lives (including what times to wake up, and what to eat). Not suprised a few have told him to fuck off and give them some privacy.

That said these days you have more chance winning Powerball than Mole being right.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'd take him because he's got some '****' in him. We have to many soft nice guys in our team, need some hard heads