Realistic centre signings

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Speaking of Tigers contracts I'm glad we aren't in their position having Mbye, Reynolds, Packer and Matalino on big dollar contracts from multiple years!
Tigers are seriously on the brink of extinction and wouldn't be surprised if Wests look west.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tigers are seriously on the brink of extinction and wouldn't be surprised if Wests look west.
Madge mustn’t have asked to look at Tigers books before he signed......Hopefully they do so we can take over that whole south west of Sydney from Canterbury to Cambeltown.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need a talented experienced centre to pair up with Smith and winter to pair up with Hoppa to add some help in defence and attacking flair

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need a talented experienced centre to pair up with Smith and winter to pair up with Hoppa to add some help in defence and attacking flair
What about the Manly winger that scored the first two tries against us on Saturday night? Not sure what he is like when someone is actually marking him but whilst Okonbour and Holland were both 30m infield he looked great.

slydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What about the Manly winger that scored the first two tries against us on Saturday night? Not sure what he is like when someone is actually marking him but whilst Okonbour and Holland were both 30m infield he looked great.
Lmao

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jesse ramien goes to my barber shop ill have to have a word to him

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Madge mustn’t have asked to look at Tigers books before he signed......Hopefully they do so we can take over that whole south west of Sydney from Canterbury to Cambeltown.
That absolute scrub looked through manlys books and chose tigers over that roster

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d make Flegler a priority and also Zane tetavano amd or Hudson young.
Jordan Rapana has knocked back the raiders first offer and can be feasible.
Try sign young kid from Cronulla Brit Nikora and play him at centre
Kids a star
There are good decent fg standard players on the market
Just got to chose the right ones

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t like the guy but according to nrl 360 the broncos really want James Roberts out and Roberts also wants out. Roberts or holland it’s a no brainer.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If true Roberts and Scott should be our urgent targets now. Both scream what we lack badly.

Meaney
Smith
Roberts
Scott
Hoops/oko

Yes fucking please

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Jesse ramien goes to my barber shop ill have to have a word to him
You a Newcastle boy ? I don't see many knights players around, they hide well.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Roberts is completely self destructing. I don't mind signing someone with a chequered past but Roberts seems like he has some serious issues at the moment and we don't have the leadership or stability at the club to help him overcome it.

If he signs anywhere, it will be with Souths and to link up with Skeletor again.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’d make Flegler a priority and also Zane tetavano amd or Hudson young.
Jordan Rapana has knocked back the raiders first offer and can be feasible.
Try sign young kid from Cronulla Brit Nikora and play him at centre
Kids a star
There are good decent fg standard players on the market
Just got to chose the right ones
I like Rapana but he's approaching 30, probably wouldn't be cheap and has missed a tonne of games the last few years with various injuries.

I completely agree about Nikora. He's a serious talent and he should definitely be a target. He's a second rower though. He can play centre but he's a natural second rower. Imagine if we had CHN and Nikora on the edges with Jackson at lock?

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If true Roberts and Scott should be our urgent targets now. Both scream what we lack badly.

Meaney
Smith
Roberts
Scott
Hoops/oko

Yes fucking please
Don’t know about Roberts tends to play up from time to time

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’d take Jet Roberts mid season and Broncos pay most of the freight as Seibold hates him

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scott should be targeted, Ramien probably isn't available. Xerri will stay because Cronulla will cheat even more with their "reduced cap"... Staggs would be good but if Roberts leaves then he'll stay...

Reimis should get a few games at centre. He needs the ball more and anything should be open to consideration at this point.
I think your spot on reimis playing centre think he can be very dangerous for our opposition there. Every time he gets the ball its a positive