ELLIOT

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has been fucking shit since the day he made FG. He is one major problem among many.

Toomaga , RFM before injury, chris Smith all deserve spots in front of him. Pay continually choosing him is a hindrance to the team and chance for better players to get a go.
Agree Chris smith playing good footy and yet gets dropped

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He’s fine.... a handy player. He’s just the kennel whipping boy of the moment.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nab fab described him best once, he's a forward version of Grub. Lol. It's the perfect description of him.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not a bad player but typical pay selection and smith and renouf sbe ahead of him

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s puzzling why Pay does prefer Elliott. I’m
Hoping at some stage we see C Smith, To’omaga & RFM all playing in first grade together. Each adds something different to the team and the spark we need to generate points.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I'm calling it now, he is terrible. Another bit of crap from Des. Now Lichaa is gone he is easily our worst forward. Zero impact and that tip on thing just made me BURN, there were actually a couple of those incidents. Maybe on the bench if there is nothing else but I would definitely prefer RFM if was fit.
The fact that he is our leadership group and touted' a future CBFC captain makes my stomach churn.
Totally agree. Brings nothing to the team. Shit defense.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t believe Pay only gave Ogden 26 mins. FMD
Wtf. Did he. Where is that sack pay thread. Ive got some typing to do ! Fucking thats enough. He should of been sent packing with the other 4. I think id let nabs take over for rest of season while we find a coach !

brian79

New Pup
Reaction score
Mithch Newtown what in the world was he doing in the coaches box.the guy was one of the worst forwards in bulldogs history are we know banking on him for ideas

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s puzzling why Pay does prefer Elliott. I’m
Hoping at some stage we see C Smith, To’omaga & RFM all playing in first grade together. Each adds something different to the team and the spark we need to generate points.
It would be great to see those 3 on the bench for a change.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mithch Newtown what in the world was he doing in the coaches box.the guy was one of the worst forwards in bulldogs history are we know banking on him for ideas
You do know the best players don’t necessarily make the best coaches right?

Correlation does not imply causation...

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Small and soft. A poor man’s Finucane.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
got his dick out in a pub and now cant be dropped.....at least he got a hair cut (about the only improvement from last year)

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
have to say pay really has some good forwards to call on. We are light on backs but some talent in forwards in reserves. Elliot is no better than some off the reserve forwards in fact the way the reserves played on the weekend pay should be bringing up one from canterbury cup. Why not thats what reserves are for and its all about making the nrl team better. Lets not have this coaches player bit over again. Took ages to drop lichaa