Other News Source LICHAA Rumours consolidated thread

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its funny i think he is shit but watching the reserve grade game for some reason he passes quicker than he does in first grade

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How funny is that!

Imagine they teach him to pass left to right, and off the ground...lol
What an interest experiment. Taking the games best exponent of exploiting retreating defences in Luke Keary and handicapping him by putting the slowest passer from dummy half in history at hooker. Is Robinson realky that dumb?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Its funny i think he is shit but watching the reserve grade game for some reason he passes quicker than he does in first grade
He is really good at playing better when he is on the verge of never playing again. Just look how he played when he had 3 games left before being contract-less. The guy has major mental commitment issues. Maybe a change of team will give him some motivation, but he certainly does not deserve anymore opportunities with us.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What an interest experiment. Taking the games best exponent of exploiting retreating defences in Luke Keary and handicapping him by putting the slowest passer from dummy half in history at hooker. Is Robinson realky that dumb?
Gonna cost keary his dallym

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Could be true. Roosters may think they can get him on min wage to fill in until friend is back. Lets do it and grab seggy for the rest of the yr..I bet my left nut hel kill it

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hes played decent the last 3 games we should give him a 3 year contract

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Give you Holland as well and we’ll take Latrell

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please don’t fall for this again and give him a 4 year deal!

Please take him Roosters!

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely I am going to wake up from this dream.
Though in reality, they would need to clear one space from their top 30 to be able to play him, so a trade is possible?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Roosters keen on Lichaa. Dogs happy to let him go if an agreement is made between the two clubs. I’d be hitting them up for a player swap. If we release him could jag a mid season signing.
This is just WWOS Mole re-reporting on a his workmate Danny Wiedlers BS claims.

Danny has ZERO inside knowledge at the Roosters.. infact most clubs hate him, so he has to make up shit or rely on DMs on Twitter for scoops.

Roosters have Craig Garvey they'll use.

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Could be true. Roosters may think they can get him on min wage to fill in until friend is back. Lets do it and grab seggy for the rest of the yr..I bet my left nut hel kill it
This is the possibility
Lichaa > Rorters
Ramien > Bulldogs