Kennel Legend
Reaction score

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No a bit about it KE lol
Don’t forget the tits, bloodshed, alcohol, dragons, tits, battles, tits and fluff
Hairy moots, though? I prefer a park to a forest.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate it’s swords n dragon days, no one shaves......lol
Bud..those beards are styled..there’s some serious blade work..lol.. I’m sure @K E could be accomodated!

2C43B16D-D7AD-467F-9827-2FD1C731DFB4.jpeg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
On face value it's a show with lots of nudity and violence. On the deeper side, it's a complex tale about a battle for control of the throne. It's about old fueds, warring families, alliances, betrayal, way too many characters, lots of death, and crazy complex stroylines.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
On face value it's a show with lots of nudity and violence. On the deeper side, it's a complex tale about a battle for control of the throne. It's about old fueds, warring families, alliances, betrayal, way too many characters, lots of death, and crazy complex stroylines.
Sounds like Home and Away with nudity.. old fueds, warring families, alliances, betrayal, way too many characters, lots of death, and crazy complex tale to wrestle back Summer Bay and it’s storyline’s from the ‘warlord’ Alf..

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven't watched the series, but the books are top notch. It'll be good if the author actually writes the next one soon.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
And 2 of the most hated villains EVER to grace our screens...

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like Home and Away with nudity.. old fueds, warring families, alliances, betrayal, way too many characters, lots of death, and crazy complex tale to wrestle back Summer Bay and it’s storyline’s from the ‘warlord’ Alf..
Mate I know you are an intellectual.
I challenge you. Download season 1 - watch it with an open mind until episode 5. Then get ready to have your life changed.

Come on bro. You know me. I am saying this is the real deal.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I challenge you. Download season 1 - watch it with an open mind until episode 5. Then get ready to have your life changed.

Not really for me.. But I’m glad people have enjoyed it..shame it’s ending for em..

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

I’ve converted a tonne of people also mate, it’s been harder than ever these last couple of years though, as so many people are massively into it, there’s a sub-set of people who want to take the moral high ground (not you 95%, but a generalisation) to say they never watched it.

It’s a banger Mr 95%, if you persist a little like The Duke said, you’ll be rewarded.

That’s a promise....

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking love G.O.T been watching it since day one. I'm not one to get hooked on many tv shows but this show has become apart of my life. Only 3 more episodes left....so conflicted!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s the only show I have ever watched fanatically or been hooked on.
The characterisation of the villians ( eg goffrey and Ramsay) is beyond

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Swear people that don't watch GOT do so just so they can say they don't watch GOT.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Never seen an episode, don't plan to either.

However I am interested in knowing if the following Kennelers have:

@Mr Invisible
@Mr 95%
@Wolfmother
@south of heaven
@ASSASSIN
@K E
@Indiandog
@Hacky McAxe
@Fear.The.Roo
@dogluva
@Boxer
@COVENS
@flamebouyant
@Nasheed
@rainman
No I haven't but them again my tastes go to the Walking Dead and other such shows. Maybe one day I may tune in to see what everyone talks about around the water cooler at work....Have heard it contains some pretty unique scenes...you know the ones like the sexting scandal.... the full frontal job....