News Mass sackings at Bulldogs ahead of grudge match against Hasler

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Give it a rest man on gus.
If he came it would be a positive, prob better media coverage on dogs and snag some good Penrith players
Lol read my other posts mate I want him to come.

zac hollywood

Waterboy
Reaction score
Gould is not the coach.

Gould has been absolutely fucken brilliant for their junior development.

Gould had Bennett lined up once Griffin was given the arse and Cilraldo was giving the temporary position.

Only uneducated idiots would choose Cleary over Bennett.
has he unfortunately no one cares who wins junior rep footy it’s who can make the step up and the panthers are very disappointing

Last edited by a moderator:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is out of his depth pay still here lol

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How can Pay sack anyone with his performances this year? It’s like Kim Jong sacking people because they couldn’t fix the famine he creates, what an absolute dud

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck...I saw the title and I was so happy cause I thought they were talking about the players.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hopefully Pay joins that lot asap, absolute fucking derp of a ****.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The club has said they will be on the lookout for a superstar.

Go and fuck yourselves and put your money where your mouth is.

Throw Latrell Mitchell a 5 million-5 year deal and find a new coach while your at it

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cleaning continues. After this it’s coach then the board if we don’t perform next year.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club has said they will be on the lookout for a superstar.

Go and fuck yourselves and put your money where your mouth is.

Throw Latrell Mitchell a 5 million-5 year deal and find a new coach while your at it
Wont happen with this mob

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I did notice Mitch Newton next to Pay in the coaches box tonight in uniform. I didn’t think he had a offical role at the club did he? Maybe he is filling a position?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I did notice Mitch Newton next to Pay in the coaches box tonight in uniform. I didn’t think he had a offical role at the club did he? Maybe he is filling a position?
Jobs for the boys

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That doesn’t surprise me after the dib, castle and Hasler sackings JUST PLEASE bring in really good replacements that get get the job done PROPERLY

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s better to do it now then wait till the end of the season especially in regards to recruitment. They have plenty of time to prepare things rather then have someone that is fresh into the role when we are able to talk to players.
They had to do it now, he couldn’t close anyone, that’s why we haven’t recruited anyone.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know a whole lot about these people and the complexities of their roles, but Mcdonnel was meant to be a great signing given the players he has found, but he has barely made a ripple. Cant think of a notable player he has brought the club.
What you mean, what about Sauaso Sue...absolute freak. Marque signing

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Canterbury coach Dean Pay has been given the ultimate vote of confidence with the Bulldogs sacking four high profile staff including club legend Andrew Farrar which will enable Pay a greater say on his support staff.

The Bulldogs decision to extend Pay’s contract by a further 12 months last month paved the way for Canterbury to revamp its off-field staff which will see team manager Farrar, head of football Gareth Holmes, recruitment manager Warren McDonnell and pathways performance manager Andy Patmore moved on as early as this week.
It was a set-up largely inherited by Pay when he joined the club last year but the changes will now allow Pay to have greater control at his club.
The quartet were told of the news on Friday with a confirmed end date yet to be set. Some were on hand to watch the Bulldogs play Manly on Saturday afternoon after the Sunday Telegraph broke the news just hours before kick-off but others opted not to attend.

Andrew Farrar.

Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Andrew Farrar has been axed.
The Bulldogs ruled out making a play for premiership winning coach Phil Gould while the Sunday Telegraph has been told the sackings won’t increase the role of fellow premiership winning coach Chris Anderson. Anderson already wields significant power at the club as a board member and part of the retention committee. Wife Lynne is also the club’s chair with the changes the most significant since Anderson came to power last year.

The Sunday Telegraph has learnt Mounties Rugby League football manager Stephen Litvensky will step into one of the vacant roles. Litvensky previously worked at the Sharks and Melbourne.

Chief executive Andrew Hill refused to comment specifically about the impending changes.

“We refreshed our strategic plan last year,” Hill said.

“At the end of last season we added a number of new positions to the football operations — Steve Jones as skills coach; Yvette Davey to work with players and their families, Tony Ayoub as our physical performance manager and Dr Dave Givney as the new head of medical.

“We’re now looking at our football operations. It would be inappropriate and unfair of me to make any comment on those discussions at this stage.”

Holmes only joined the club from Manly last year while McDonnell has been at the club since 2016 following 17 seasons at the Tigers.

Farrar forfeited his board position to take on the role as general manager of football in 2017 before being shifted to team manager last year.

Farrar represented New South Wales and Australia while at the Bulldogs from 1981 to 1990, playing 186 first grade matches and winning premierships in 1984, 1985 and 1988.

Patmore played 51 games for Canterbury between 1990-1993 before spending many years as part of the club’s pathway systems.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mitch been with the club since last season, being a copper he’s an extra pair of eyes & ears. He along with Steve Price are involved with player welfare.