Lichaa family ripping the club on social media

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How is he finding people... or are you using your full name on both?

He's completely fucked if one of those gets back to Lynne Anderson or Hilly (both on Twitter).
he has done it to other people as well

he didnt do it to me, he did it to two female bulldogs fans

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lichaa needs to take a page out of the great Folkies playbook and ignore the nuffies on the internet!

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
his old man used to DM people at the Sharks and say he should be starting ahead of De Gois and Morris at the time

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lichaa needs to take a page out of the great Folkies playbook and ignore the nuffies on the internet!
folkes was good though, lichaa needs to accept the people on the internet and try to get better

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't got one yet... #unloved.

Someone reply back to him and say either:
a) "great game in NSW Cup today, you found your calling"; OR
b) "Nu Brown did more in 10 minutes than you have this entire year"; OR
c) "Less time on social media, more time looking up ESL clubs that might sign you".

147m today for Lichaa in NSW Cup... I don't think he ran that much the entire last season in first grade.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lichaa is a idiot for responding but it's pretty thin skinned form any supporters getting worked up over his response after the amount of shit sent his way for the last 4 years.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
winge winge fucking winge lichaa is shit anyways useless as for your bet now he is dropped we probley win a few more games

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The fan that’s giving him shit get a life

ASR010

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Old convo... But yeah what a douche fan. I'm sure he knows how useless he is let him be.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Agree ... no need to hammer the guy directly .. that just makes you a shitcunt.

Not convinced about him tracking people down on Facebook either. If they hammered him on Twitter, he'd just reply by DM on Twitter to them (or in the open public).

Can't see him going all Columbo or Magnum PI and stalking people on Facebook just to tell them off.

Infact could easily be a fake account on Facebook pretending to be Michael Lichaa ... as theres no blue tick verification type system.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
These footy players are dumbasses for engaging in this shit.
Agreed 1000%, the club should have them better prepared than this.

You can’t be on social media defending shit to some couch potato, just makes you look even dumber...

FMD.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate, it’s just an English translation. My dad’s first name was Youssef, which means Joseph in English. Everyone called him Joe. Same shit bro.
My old boys real name is gianapaolo , still confusing to me half his freinds call him john half call him Paul