The current team

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
very frustrating loss....

We have a lot of dumb footballers and are barely above average.

Firstly I will start with okunbor... he’s the tallest shortest winger in the comp... he’s so tall but struggles in the air is he’s shorter then Matt Utai... he’s so dopey and should not see first grade again, I can’t believe I’m saying this but being back Montoya!!!

Lewis is the best defending half in the comp, but very average in attack... I have serious questions about whether he’s the right 6/7 for our club in the future.

I think cogger is improving every week, when foran comes back he needs to be out 6 and cogger 7...

Meaney cannot break a tackle... and needs to want the ball in opposition try line....

Each week I watch I just think to myself... 3 or 4 players won’t change it, we need much more and it all won’t happen for the 2020 season....

Finally on pay, I really feel for him, he took this job on knowing the mess he was walking into, but if we are to attract he right players and quality players, I really believe we need Shane Flanagan...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Firstly I will start with okunbor... he’s the tallest shortest winger in the comp... he’s so tall but struggles in the air is he’s shorter then Matt Utai... he’s so dopey and should not see first grade again, I can’t believe I’m saying this but being back Montoya!!!

Lewis is the best defending half in the comp, but very average in attack... I have serious questions about whether he’s the right 6/7 for our club in the future.

I think cogger is improving every week, when foran comes back he needs to be out 6 and cogger 7...

Meaney cannot break a tackle... and needs to want the ball in opposition try line....

Each week I watch I just think to myself... 3 or 4 players won’t change it, we need much more and it all won’t happen for the 2020 season....

Finally on pay, I really feel for him, he took this job on knowing the mess he was walking into, but if we are to attract he right players and quality players, I really believe we need Shane Flanagan...
We need something mate, because unless it changes, no one will want to sign with us and that is the sad truth.!!

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

I had a close friend at the time Flanagan was coach and he and Gallen told said player to take the PEDs or he won’t be playing in FG in the future. We can never have a person like that at the club. If we get caught with drugs, we will get a 5 year ban while sharks got a three game ban

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a close friend at the time Flanagan was coach and he and Gallen told said player to take the PEDs or he won’t be playing in FG in the future. We can never have a person like that at the club. If we get caught with drugs, we will get a 5 year ban while sharks got a three game ban
Sorry I don’t believe that

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sorry I don’t believe that
So why was he banned? Why did the sharks get a three week ban and Essendon over a year? Why was said player forced to take the stuff in a class
Action against the sharks? You live in absolutely fucking fantasy world if you believe no one takes performance enhancing drugs forced by the club

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree with alot of op but certainly not with Flanagan joining us.

Imagine the heat someone like him would bring to our club, we are already under the microscope.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor needs to head back to nsw cup... I say bring in Harper. Leave brown in nsw cup and bring up another forward. Don’t have Napa start and let Ogden start.

Meany needs to support players more in attack. With his speed he will be dynamite. Elliot is a waste of brain cells, a lot of effort with little results.

Lewis as mentioned in another thread needs to also be sent back to reggies.... he has not improved not one bit since he made his grade debut.

Last we need creativity across the park not just the halves. Our centres are the worst in the comp with no vision atall. And whoever backs up holland and hoppa are smoking crack... hoppa does nothing in attack and mostly gets dominated through the game. Holland plays 3-4 good games a whole season.

As much as we sook this is unfortunately what we will be seeing for the rest of the year. :( god help us

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Okunbor needs to head back to nsw cup... I say bring in Harper. Leave brown in nsw cup and bring up another forward. Don’t have Napa start and let Ogden start.

Meany needs to support players more in attack. With his speed he will be dynamite. Elliot is a waste of brain cells, a lot of effort with little results.

Lewis as mentioned in another thread needs to also be sent back to reggies.... he has not improved not one bit since he made his grade debut.

Last we need creativity across the park not just the halves. Our centres are the worst in the comp with no vision atall. And whoever backs up holland and hoppa are smoking crack... hoppa does nothing in attack and mostly gets dominated through the game. Holland plays 3-4 good games a whole season.

As much as we sook this is unfortunately what we will be seeing for the rest of the year. :( god help us
this post is pretty close to the mark. However i am enjoying watching them more than the last 3 years. Hopoate is still worthy of his spot. Jack Cogger is the first genuine halfback we have had since Noddy and the team needs to march to the beat of his drum.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan is a myth. Side assembled over the salary cap and on performance enhancing drugs.

That's not the sign of a successful coach.
Everyone cheats the cap mate, just a matter if they get caught

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this post is pretty close to the mark. However i am enjoying watching them more than the last 3 years. Hopoate is still worthy of his spot. Jack Cogger is the first genuine halfback we have had since Noddy and the team needs to march to the beat of his drum.
Yea we have been close in some games and the effort is there but gameplay is next to non existent. We still look very lost in attack and I’m not confident we can put more then 24 points in a single game even against the worst team in the comp. Newcastle next week and if anyone thinks it will be easier then a weak manly outfit is kidding themselves. Be prepared for the same crap next week if pay doesn’t make some minor adjustments

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Throw the kitchen sink at Trent Robinson, and get him to bring Keary, Manu, and Latrell with him. That would give me some hope for our club. Until that happens, I'm gona keep living in la la land.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Throw the kitchen sink at Trent Robinson, and get him to bring Keary, Manu, and Latrell with him. That would give me some hope for our club. Until that happens, I'm gona keep living in la la land.
Robinson has had a blank cheque book, bit handy when you coach a team in a comp with a salary cap
Bloke wouldn’t be the same elsewhere

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robinson has had a blank cheque book, bit handy when you coach a team in a comp with a salary cap
Bloke wouldn’t be the same elsewhere
Trent Robinson haha... please I’d love to see him coach the tigers or coach a team the raiders... he’d do jack shit

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He seems to attract players, and players want to stay and play under him. He can't be all that bad, regardless of the sombrero at the chooks.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lewis needs quality players around him. Hard to soar like an eagle when your surrounded by turkeys. Cronk or JT couldn’t do any better. Lewis is the future. Unfortunately tonight he went missing and it wasn’t his night, but he had the smarts and he is every bit a first grade half.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just get phil Gould as the head coach or even Wayne Bennet and see if things change maybe Ned year since then more then half of the top 30 squad is off contract including shit Foran and Tolman and Hoppa maybe resign some of the seniors and get klodstad or some good players. But for now we’re fucked cause WE HAVE NO MONEY FOR GOOD PLAYERS ATM