Ogden
Chn
Rfm
Jackson

Bench, martin,fualolo,toomaga, can't decide final spot

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be honest Napa didn’t come to play off the bench. He will start no matter what.

Ogden is a damaging forward so will make an impact no matter what. Would love to see him play more mins but our bench rotation has not been great this year. Not sure if the guys are fit enough for more mins. Or if tolman playing big mins if it doesn’t allow our bench to play bigger mins.

Okunbor needs a spell. I have said this a few times. His bad far far outweighs his good. And he shouldn’t have been a priority re-signing. Especially seeing as Katoa seems to have a much higher ceiling thing Jayden.

Jayden has huge defensive deficiencies and can’t catch a ball. Wouldn’t be suited at second row. Guy needs lots of development.

I think Hopoate is a winger first, great centre too and a not bad fullback Back up only. Meaney is showing that he is a 200 gamer at the moment. The next patten. Smith is a bonefide nrl winger. Size strength speed. 3 positions are covered and assured.

We don’t have anyone jumping out to cover the other 2 positions. Be it 2 centres or a winger and a centre. Katao probably will be bullied in nrl. Harper has some large flaws. Crighton might work better on the wing, but still only scored a handful of try’s last year. And to play CHN at centre would be a waste after the last fortnight. You should never weaken 1 position to move him to another.

I would like to see what Lewis can do at centre more so because he can’t possibly be worse then what we have. And his defence is solid. Could draw and pass as a centre and would be a handy 3rd choice locking option.

Lewis isn’t a half. And definitely not a halfback. Kids isn’t a leader. Can’t steer a team around the park. Can’t really go to the line as a threat. And doesn’t have a consistent boot on him.

I did like holland as male shift dummy half purely for impact. Offers way more then. Lichaa who thankfully is gone. Brown had limited impact today all be it 3-4 games back from injury.

Moral of the story is due to cap limitations players that would be back ups at other clubs are starters here (okunbor, Holland) and our back ups are border line park footballers.

We have great forwards in nsw cup. But I wouldn’t think any backs or half had jumped out and really put their name in the hat to push for first grade selection.

Not saying Lewis will work at centre. Just saying cogger doesn’t deserve to be dropped. And I know the club made it out like okunbor and Lewis are the future so they would be reluctant to drop them even though their performances dont warrant selection.

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You guys keep forgetting to put Lichaa in the line up.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At full strength. We need more size in the forwards.

1. Meaney
2. Okunbor for now. Theres no else.
3. Holland for now. Theres no else.
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Cogger
8. Ogden
9. Jmk
10. Napa
11. Rfm
12. Chn
13. Jackson

14. Lewis
15. Faulolo
16. Elliott
17. Tolman

Reverses tomonga martin sue. Its a much bigger stronger aggressive starting pack. I can see dominanting with that pack. Because at the moment our starting pack is way too small.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our season is cooked. Time to try new things for the future.

1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Holland
4. Harper
5. Hoppa
6. Cogger
7. Foran
8. Napa
9. JMK
10. Ogden
11. Jacko
12. CHN
13. Tolman

14. Martin
15. Fualalo
16. Lewis
17. Smith

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Our season is cooked. Time to try new things for the future.

1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Holland
4. Harper
5. Hoppa
6. Cogger
7. Foran
8. Napa
9. JMK
10. Ogden
11. Jacko
12. CHN
13. Tolman

14. Martin
15. Fualalo
16. Lewis
17. Smith
You think Holland & Harper are better centers than Hopoate?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
drop okunbor for a start.

Manly would be on 0 tries atm without his help.

Dont give a shit what anyone on here says. He needs to learn then he can come back.
In all fairness the second try was all Holland so GET RID OF BOTH THEM! PLEASE!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At full strength. We need more size in the forwards.

1. Meaney
2. Okunbor for now. Theres no else.
3. Holland for now. Theres no else.
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Cogger
8. Ogden
9. Jmk
10. Napa
11. Rfm
12. Chn
13. Jackson

14. Lewis
15. Faulolo
16. Elliott
17. Tolman

Reverses tomonga martin sue. Its a much bigger stronger aggressive starting pack. I can see dominanting with that pack. Because at the moment our starting pack is way too small.
There no one else? Lol.

Anybody is better than Okunbor right now, Crighton and Katoa or even shifting Holland to the wing and bringing Harper in.

Tui Katoa is looking really good in reserves after injury. Will probably be our next Smith on the wing.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There no one else? Lol.

Anybody is better than Okunbor right now, Crighton and Katoa or even shifting Holland to the wing and bringing Harper in.

Tui Katoa is looking really good in reserves after injury. Will probably be our next Smith on the wing.
Katoa is only on a development contract so can’t play NRL until after June 30.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You think Holland & Harper are better centers than Hopoate?
Definitely don’t. Okunbor needs a stint in NSW Cup. I was thinking Holland on the left wing with Harper. But that defensively could be an abomination. Smith and Holland last season were good on that right side. Hoppa could help Harper. Though you could switch Harper to wing to ease him in. We just don’t have any wingers.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why are people moving hoppa from centre, his been superb there for us
We need his high ball catching abilty and dummy half runs from the wing.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Team for next week will be the same team we have had all year (just add foran) and it will be the same shit team for rest of the year unfortunately with Pay as coach.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest Napa didn’t come to play off the bench. He will start no matter what.

Ogden is a damaging forward so will make an impact no matter what. Would love to see him play more mins but our bench rotation has not been great this year. Not sure if the guys are fit enough for more mins. Or if tolman playing big mins if it doesn’t allow our bench to play bigger mins.

Okunbor needs a spell. I have said this a few times. His bad far far outweighs his good. And he shouldn’t have been a priority re-signing. Especially seeing as Katoa seems to have a much higher ceiling thing Jayden.

Jayden has huge defensive deficiencies and can’t catch a ball. Wouldn’t be suited at second row. Guy needs lots of development.

I think Hopoate is a winger first, great centre too and a not bad fullback Back up only. Meaney is showing that he is a 200 gamer at the moment. The next patten. Smith is a bonefide nrl winger. Size strength speed. 3 positions are covered and assured.

We don’t have anyone jumping out to cover the other 2 positions. Be it 2 centres or a winger and a centre. Katao probably will be bullied in nrl. Harper has some large flaws. Crighton might work better on the wing, but still only scored a handful of try’s last year. And to play CHN at centre would be a waste after the last fortnight. You should never weaken 1 position to move him to another.

I would like to see what Lewis can do at centre more so because he can’t possibly be worse then what we have. And his defence is solid. Could draw and pass as a centre and would be a handy 3rd choice locking option.

Lewis isn’t a half. And definitely not a halfback. Kids isn’t a leader. Can’t steer a team around the park. Can’t really go to the line as a threat. And doesn’t have a consistent boot on him.

I did like holland as male shift dummy half purely for impact. Offers way more then. Lichaa who thankfully is gone. Brown had limited impact today all be it 3-4 games back from injury.

Moral of the story is due to cap limitations players that would be back ups at other clubs are starters here (okunbor, Holland) and our back ups are border line park footballers.

We have great forwards in nsw cup. But I wouldn’t think any backs or half had jumped out and really put their name in the hat to push for first grade selection.

Not saying Lewis will work at centre. Just saying cogger doesn’t deserve to be dropped. And I know the club made it out like okunbor and Lewis are the future so they would be reluctant to drop them even though their performances dont warrant selection.
Okunbor seems to be more worried about his deadlock's then tackling, instead of re-signing him the board should have waited but no the new board is like the old board no fucking brains, what the fuck has Okunbor done besides run through an aging Cameron Smith a couple of times, imo he's let too many tries in already which has cost the team big time and Holland should be the waterboy, no other team would have signed Okunbor going by his defence as it's non existant.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pending on availability
1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Lewis...he would tighten the defense in the centers and relief him from the half pressures
4. Hopoate
5. Holland...I think he would defend better there
6. Cogger
7. Foran...a must at 7 to control play and protect his fragile body
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11.CHN
12. Martin
13. Jackson

14. Fualalo
15. Ogden
16. Elliot
17. Brown / Smith

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Okunbor seems to be more worried about his deadlock's then tackling, instead of re-signing him the board should have waited but no the new board is like the old board no fucking brains, what the fuck has Okunbor done besides run through an aging Cameron Smith a couple of times, imo he's let too many tries in already which has cost the team big time and Holland should be the waterboy, no other team would have signed Okunbor going by his defence as it's non existant.
Lets be clear about this he has been stuffing up,
But if you have a closer look, Holland is causing most of the drama by leaving him isolated !!!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran in for Lewis (unlikely) or Cogger (more likely). Otherwise unchanged 1 to 17. Why, because there simply isn't anybody ready to step up, physically due to recent injuries or experience wise. Plainly that's what we lack, NRL experience. Dropping one inexperienced player and replacing them with another inexperienced player won't achieve anything. Depending on how To'Omaga recovers from the game then he maybe comes onto the bench and Brown drops back, which would mean conserving JMK so that he lasts the whole game.

Go Dogs