Lichaa family ripping the club on social media

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Get fucked.

I know this bloke but i didnt know he was a Lichaa!

He is definitely a Dogs supporter.

How do i know him? Well i purchase potatoes from this bloke every 2 weeks.

The bloke sells potatoes every Saturday up at Flemington Markets. Smack bang in the middle of the market

He is a very short fella so you might miss him, but you will definitely hear him! He is one loud mouth, but he is a good bloke (speaking potato wise)

Just ask him if he has those delicious Queensland Sebagos!

Cant wait to see him next week and drill him over Michael. Come to think of it they actually do look alike
Michael can join him next year he’s an expert at being a spud in the field. A rotten one.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope this is some dumb attempt at satire. He's had two seasons under a new manager, nothing has changed. The problem is the player, not the manager. If you weren't so busy trying to push an agenda and legitimately think about things you say, you'll realise you're being quite stupid
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't Josh Reynolds brother also let rip at the dogs when Josh signed for the Tigers?
Yeh his brother had a sook about the club not giving Josh a massive pay cheque to match the tigers deal.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing this bloke finally dropped is almost as good as a win. We’re a much better chance as a result

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fkn new that Joe Thomas bloke was Lebanese!!! Now after all these years I am proven right. When I was a kid I always thought maybe there was a typo on that card. I had 2 of them.

Why fuck would you change your surname. Different times I guess but a bit of a slap in the face to his family really. I know a lot of Greeks that have changed or shortened their surnames but if I had 27 letters in my surname I might think about shortening it I guess!
Mate, it’s just an English translation. My dad’s first name was Youssef, which means Joseph in English. Everyone called him Joe. Same shit bro.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly Lichaa's running game is more suited to the game of dodgeball....It covers all the aspects of this game.....

As Patches O'Houlihan used to say...
"Remember the 5 D's of dodgeball: Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge."

Honestly that how he runs.....

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor bloke should be upset. Now that he likely WON'T play anymore, we definitely are a great chance of NOT getting the spoon.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, it’s just an English translation. My dad’s first name was Youssef, which means Joseph in English. Everyone called him Joe. Same shit bro.
WoW. I bet you're Dad was Ridgey didge like your self?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Oh can we please have an update from the group now... @Jackson_1994

The "post Michael Lichaa dropped forever" post.

I wonder if Michael will play NSW Cup tomorrow morning or simply not play at all this weekend.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fkn new that Joe Thomas bloke was Lebanese!!! Now after all these years I am proven right. When I was a kid I always thought maybe there was a typo on that card. I had 2 of them.

Why fuck would you change your surname. Different times I guess but a bit of a slap in the face to his family really. I know a lot of Greeks that have changed or shortened their surnames but if I had 27 letters in my surname I might think about shortening it I guess!
So Joe Thomas was Yousef Touma?

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His friend does have pictures of him on his facebook profile, appears as though an uncle or something along those lines.

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lichaa has been DMing people on Facebook that bad mouthed him on Twitter IMG_20190504_194110.jpg

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lichaa has been DMing people on Facebook that bad mouthed him on Twitter
How is he finding people... or are you using your full name on both?

He's completely fucked if one of those gets back to Lynne Anderson or Hilly (both on Twitter).