How long will this club stay at the bottom?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will it be 5 years or 10 years or less?
I'm afraid i dont have faith in the people taking this club forward

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Now we have resigned players like Okunbur and Lewis for half a decade. Could be years before we rebuild

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
According to another article we're doing a strategic plan.

Dogs for premiers 2034.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
The club made some great strides today off the field...

This team isn't as bad as everyone is thinking, doesn't matter where we finish outside the 8, we were never going to make the 8.

We are short a couple of players, reality is we got screwed! The core group of this team will get better and mixed with a couple of strike players in 2021 we will rise.

This is the period after 1988 and before 1993 all over again.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
dont give a shit what anyone thinks but while pay is here we will stay there.

1- Fullback not touching the ball in attack shows shit attacking structure.
2- Keeping defencive duds like okunbor in the team. He literally runs into the middle of the field in defence, as a winger.

If lewis is in the halves next week, it proves my point. Halves should be cogger and foran. Lewis should be moved to the centres where his defence is less of a liability than holland. Montoya should return and fuck off okunbor (dont give a shit, montoya didnt run into the middle of the field, no way he is worse).

At the least, pay must publicly crucify okunbor in front of the team for leaking the 2 tries. Shit needs to learn. Despite everything else, if that didnt happen we win tonight.

Dont blame the refs. dont blame lack of experience. As i said in the match thread, sharks were new blood last night yet still won. Compare their structures to ours.

Ill give pay 1 thing though. He finally fucking realised lichaa is a waste of a bench spot. Took the dud way too long though.

Again, dont give a shit what anyone says. This is how it is. You cant fix the problem if you make excuses.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BRING GOULD NOW
Can't believe people are hating him. What he did ioth Penrith was remarkable.
Imagine what he can do with the Dogs when financials are of zero concern and all he has to do is focus on Football.
People who always slag on here like calling Cronk(myth), Bellamy (myth), Smith (myth) and jizzed over Lichaa probably will say no, no, no but just look at our position on the ladder. We literally HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score

This team isn't as bad as everyone is thinking, doesn't matter where we finish outside the 8, we were never going to make the 8.

We are short a couple of players, reality is we got screwed! The core group of this team will get better and mixed with a couple of strike players in 2021 we will rise.

You are correct other than "short a couple" of players.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Started from the bottom and the whole teams here (Drake voice)

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The two tries scored on Okunburs side is Holland's fault. If the centre rushes in, it leaves the winger no choice but to also come in. We lack experience, that's the truth. 2-3 years is what it will take this young side to gain that experience and be competitive.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
BRING GOULD NOW
Can't believe people are hating him. What he did ioth Penrith was remarkable.
Imagine what he can do with the Dogs when financials are of zero concern and all he has to do is focus on Football.
People who always slag on here like calling Cronk(myth), Bellamy (myth), Smith (myth) and jizzed over Lichaa probably will say no, no, no but just look at our position on the ladder. We literally HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!
agreed. he rebuilt penrith from the ground up.

penriths team is great on paper, but for some reason or another theyre playing real shit. I dont think recruitments the problem there.

We cant get worse for bring in gould, thats for sure though.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Long patient waiting game I’m afraid, unless we make some miraculous signings of any type. !!

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

We are short more than a couple of players. We are a good 7 or 8 short. And yes I’m saying Lewis, Okunbor et at are surplus. NRL is not a development league, you have it or you don’t. I’m tired of the re-build, give them tired mentality, it’s utter BS

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are short more than a couple of players. We are a good 7 or 8 short. And yes I’m saying Lewis, Okunbor et at are surplus. NRL is not a development league, you have it or you don’t. I’m tired of the re-build, give them tired mentality, it’s utter BS

You couldn't of hit the nail much harder on the head. NRL is not for developing.