Perspective.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quite alarming against a team who was tipped to run near the bottom missing their marquee players we were terrible.

Walker OUT
DCE OUT (The in form halfback in the world) OUT
Tommy Turbo (One of the best 1's in the world) OUT

not to mention: Blake, Tapau were injured early (literally their staring props) and then their back-up half Croker going off EARLY in the second half. We should have won this with ease. Starting to grow real concern.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah its mind boggling absolutely disgusting we managed to lose that pay should be sacked tbh

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We lost because we were young average team and just couldn't finish them off.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It doesn't help when our only three attacking weapons in Meaney, Smith and CHN almost never touch the ball. It's not very smart coaching.

The team plays hard but the gameplan in attack is non existent.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We lost because we were young average team and just couldn't finish them off.

Hmmm average would imply we are literally running eight in a 16 team comp.
Dead last is not 'average' last time I checked.
More shit house in my book. Kinda getting over accepting that we are LAST.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a halves coach! Who ever looks after the halves atm needs to simply thank the club now and walk out! Been saying it since Hasler was in charge, our best periods when Hasler was in charge was with a fit Hodkinson who directed our team into positions. Currently we allow forwards to take 4th and 5the tackle hit ups. We need a ‘General’ who gets the team to the position we need to be and either gets points or gets repeat sets! Someone who can get the team at depth and launch attacks and use our edge runners better then we do now
So frustrating watching balls go over the sideline and when we are in the opposition 20 clunky/silly plays

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It doesn't help when our only three attacking weapons in Meaney, Smith and CHN almost never touch the ball. It's not very smart coaching.

The team plays hard but the gameplan in attack is non existent.
Absolutely agree. CHN , Meaney, Smith .. now if they all had a great attacking platform to work off , we would see some danger.!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but then again a weak Sharts outfit won this week against Storm.

Sometimes a team down on players can lift for their teammates.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m so sick of hearing young team Bla bla bla... the shit that I see on the field by our players sometimes frustrates the shit out of me. It’s not hard to play footy. These guys are playing grade because that’s what they have been doing there whole lives. People talk like these guys have played a hand full of games and accept mediocre. Lewis is hopeless and needs a stint in lower grades, his choice and ball hogging is becoming a joke. He creates nothing and he turns Momentum with his stupid kicks giving teams 7 tackle sets. I’ve stuck up for the kid since round 1 but tonight he pissed me off.

Cooger who I didn’t Rate atall out played him tonight. Holland needs to F off I’m sick of seeing his stupid mistakes in defence and attack. Okunbor also needs a fucking boot up his ass. I can keep going but ffs either pay does something and changes our game play to get some of our attacking players more involved or he can get fucked also

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The loss last nights shows where we are at.. On Paper the sides at the very least were even.. but the way the game played out we were completely impotent in attack in the second half..

Many things are fixable and its up to Lay to address.. Defence on Jaydens side, giving away 7 tackle sets, fixing up our attack..

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We should of beat that under strength manly team that was a really poor performance

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah but then again a weak Sharts outfit won this week against Storm.

Sometimes a team down on players can lift for their teammates.
storm have had a pretty easy run to be honest and a few of their wins thanks to reffs. The only teams they have played in top 8 are raiders (won but raiders had a couple out) and roosters who beat em. Don't think they that great this year