Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Manly didn’t score a try in the second half so hats off to our d

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were far from good tonight but the Refs 5th tackle penalties....fuck me did they bet on Manly tonight because some of those calls were game breakers for Manly.....total bullshit
Agree Perenara was better player then ref and he was an awful player! Some of the calls tonight were terrible. Piggyback penalties galore that were not even 50/50 at best. He was refereeing reserve grade 3 weeks ago? The NRL needs to fix the standard of refereeing. Refs like the Suttons and Perenara are not first grade referees!

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Foran is back next week, me thinks Lewis will be joining Lichaa. We might just scrape a win against the Knoghts and we will only achieve that if Pearce, Ponga and most of their bench break their legs or arms...

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The rare positive thing to say after this game, how good has fualalo been playing since his stint in nsw cup
Poor bloke doesn’t get a go though, Pay is happy to watch Tolman get dominated after playing 50 minutes to near exhaustion before he says hey bud play 11 minutes. If the game situation has him defending back to back sets he doesn’t get any decent stats and pay probably goes in his thick head “yeah I got that interchange right “

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Calm down everyone, we lost to a far superior Manly team with superstars Brad Parker and Brendan Elliot and premiership winning coach Des Hasler.

It's time to put on your fancy gear and get ready for our million dollar man Moses Mbye. He is about to carve up the Roosters.:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: He was fantastic last week:tearsofjoy: ready for origin.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not tall but not short either, he is good under the high kick and is aggressive with his runs. Physical player
Just watching the replay of the Canterbury Cup and he just made a lovely run to get us out of trouble and offloaded to a support as well.

The problem will be the rules relating to development squad.. The rule reads that they can only go up ( prior to June 30) IF there is no other player available in the top 30 to cover the applicable position and they have NRL permission; after June 30 they can go up without permission......

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2018/11/26/bulldogs-finalise-their-squad-for-2019/

The Bulldogs are pleased to announce Tui Katoa, Morgan Harper, James Roumanos and Jarred Anderson as the club's development players for this season.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Poor bloke doesn’t get a go though, Pay is happy to watch Tolman get dominated after playing 50 minutes to near exhaustion before he says hey bud play 11 minutes. If the game situation has him defending back to back sets he doesn’t get any decent stats and pay probably goes in his thick head “yeah I got that interchange right “
Tols made that error near half time where he knocked on because he was gassed. Aiden can play 80 but it would serve us better if he got a break to recharge.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Calm down everyone, we lost to a far superior Manly team with superstars Brad Parker and Brendan Elliot and premiership winning coach Des Hasler.

It's time to put on your fancy gear and get ready for our million dollar man Moses Mbye. He is about to carve up the Roosters.eyes:eyes:eyes: He was fantastic last week:tearsofjoy: ready for origin.
You forgot to mention Moses Suli...the same guy we got rid of because he was lazy to rock up to training.
That should make everyone feel good about losing to great opposition...

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Wow...lose to a side with no Tom Trbojevic, DCE, Tafua and lost Croker during the game as well AFB for a long portion just shows how SHIT this side really is. Give these shit ***** the wooden spoon now and be done with it. If you can't beat a Manly 4th string side, then you shouldn't even compete in the NRL.
Yeah and Melbourne lost to a park football sharks team give them the spoon.
2 tries each and 3 penalty kicks for manly.
That’s not the worst bit we have kept 2 teams in a row try less in the second half.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The bipolar members of the kennel are off their medication again. I love the way they blame a couple of players for us losing a game. It's a team game. If I saw correctly we made mistakes across the park at times and I saw some great things at times also. We are a team in a building pause. No more no less

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Tols made that error near half time where he knocked on because he was gassed. Aiden can play 80 but it would serve us better if he got a break to recharge.
Exactly just because he can doesn’t mean he should. We need big impact bodies making big metres over a grinder for most of the game

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nah. Right plan, his kicks just went the wrong side of the corner post.
Exactly my point. He was interested to continue to kick that way when the plan was working due to conditions

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
True. Holland himself was a distance in....we really need to address that side of the field because I am pretty sure now it is the worst combination in the NRL...It is as if Holland has Okonbor on a string and when he goes in Okonbur goes in further. At one stage with the second try scored down that side Okonbor was not only inside of Holland he was in front of him in the defensive line.

Watched Katoa today and he did well. Strong return and all BUT I have the sick feeling that instead of Katoa he might consider CC.....IF he was even thinking of replacing Jayden......
It annoys the hell out of me. We went from having the worst right side defence in the league to having the worst left side defence in the league.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah and Melbourne lost to a park football sharks team give them the spoon.
2 tries each and 3 penalty kicks for manly.
That’s not the worst bit we have kept 2 teams in a row try less in the second half.
We can’t score points

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't even blame the reffs that game was there for the taking. Manly were stuffed towards the end would have been better off having another toward on the bench to come on for the last 15 mins if they not gonna use a utility properly. Pay needs to fix up his coaching style or fuck off. I'd personally rather he just fucked off because he wants the dogs to play a storm styled game which is all out boring. Was willing to see how he went but after tonight i have had enough. There are enough half decent player in the squad to play better then that

Status
Not open for further replies.