News Mass sackings at Bulldogs ahead of grudge match against Hasler

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Clearing the deck for Gus
Maybe he can tap the Panthers junior base for talent!

Serious question here. Why do you get to make that rule?
As long as there’s no foul language what’s the problem? We aren’t allowed to voice our opinions about the administration in an article about a decisions made by that same
administration?
Because whenever the topic comes up, it starts with name calling, and develops into a shitfest which detracts from the main subject of the thread, and either closing the thread because it's too fucked to clean up, or spending serious time cleaning the thread.

Moderators are then the ones who not only have to clean up the fallout but see "POST DELETED" when a post is removed, which is a pain in the arse to read a thread cleanly.

It's in the past, people need to move on.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No club has only ever recruited players or only ever developed players..
I fear history is repeating it self !!!
At the end of 1983 season Bullfrog signed 9 first grade players that included internationals and Warren Ryan as a coach.
We won 1984, 1985 grand finals
runners up 1986
Bullfrog pushed out Ryan 1987
1988 Gould coached and won the grand final before he was pushed out 1989
Son in-law Chris Anderson was appointed coach and we all lived happily ever after until he deserted us to Melbourne.
He was replaced by another son in law the late Folksy
Years later he was replaced by the son Kevin Moore
And only a week before Pay was given a year extension, board members were tossing the idea of Ben Anderson as his replacement
I don't know if I should Laugh or Cry !!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ben Anderson is appointed 'rolls eyes'
I while back I wanted to know who this Ben Anderson was and his actually got an alright resume'... Played and was part of the creation of a new team in Melbourne be it under his father. After that he did some park footy coaching, then Q cup, then came over to the dogs. Even after the clean out from the old board, the old board resigned him.

Plus his Bullfrogs grand son..

With positions like Team manager and Pathways performance manager up for grabs he might actually fit the bill.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Because whenever the topic comes up, it starts with name calling, and develops into a shitfest which detracts from the main subject of the thread, and either closing the thread because it's too fucked to clean up, or spending serious time cleaning the thread.

Moderators are then the ones who not only have to clean up the fallout but see "POST DELETED" when a post is removed, which is a pain in the arse to read a thread cleanly.

Can he tap the Panthers juniors ???

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe sorting out the required structures to have the right supports for success moving forward.

We would have no idea what has been going on behind the scenes but if certain things were supposed to be in place and the people supposed to make it happen didn’t....
Who was it that said winning starts at head office.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Could it be Gus.. maybe it could , who knows.. all I know is my opinion doesn’t matter because I don’t know what’s going to happen.. happy to let it play out as it will an then decide if I like the change !!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Just suggested on Fox we might be clearing the way for PG aka Gus.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Unless it’s a forum rule I don’t see why you get to censor people’s opinion.
To say you’re not allowed to talk about the current or previous board as a blanket rule is against the spirit of a forum. If people break forum rules then give them bans. The mods can’t be censoring passionate fans who have come here to discuss our great club.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A massive PURGE I see. Perhaps this should also be done on the other staff members that work in administration. Last year's Mad Monday fiasco was most likely due to a staffer tipping off the location to someone involved in the media. Andersen should extend the purge and remove all those who tarnish the reputation of our glorious club.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why has the one person who needs the sack most not been sacked yet? Being dean gay of course whom I refer to

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel like Gould’s ego would make him take any role where he can take the spotlight for any positive changes/results. Recruitment would be the best role for him. Not money wise but for feeding his ego
Give it a rest man on gus.
If he came it would be a positive, prob better media coverage on dogs and snag some good Penrith players

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why would we want Gould the panthers are the most over rated club going around
Gould is not the coach.

Gould has been absolutely fucken brilliant for their junior development.

Gould had Bennett lined up once Griffin was given the arse and Cilraldo was giving the temporary position.

Only uneducated idiots would choose Cleary over Bennett.