Jayden Okunbor

thadoggiezman

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
No doubt, Jayden is one of the strongest runners we have of the ball however he still has errors in the high ball in him. Does anyone think it could potentially be a good idea to shift him to the second row (he's played there in NSW Cup) until he's more confident under the bomb?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Too bad Liverpool are dog shit :grinning:
Can't believe I'm actually doing this but how are they shit? One of the best teams in England and reached the CL semi final only to get knocked out by barcalona.

Can't deny they are a quality side, and I fucking hate them

thadoggiezman

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't believe I'm actually doing this but how are they shit? One of the best teams in England and reached the CL semi final only to get knocked out by barcalona.

They're bottlejobs. They've played well throughout the season there's no denying that, but without a trophy they have absolutely nothing to show for it. And with the amount of money they've spent since Klopp's arrival for them to have not won a single piece of silverware is quite embarrassing.

That is why they're shit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

We're totally going to slap Barca 5-0 in the final leg, going to send Moreno out to do a Ramos on Messi and take him out :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They're bottlejobs. They've played well throughout the season there's no denying that, but without a trophy they have absolutely nothing to show for it. And with the amount of money they've spent since Klopp's arrival for them to have not won a single piece of silverware is quite embarrassing.

That is why they're shit.
If they don't win the PL this season, yeah I agree they've underachieved massively.

They still aren't shit though, how about man United or arsenal they are rubbish

thadoggiezman

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
If they don't win the PL this season, yeah I agree they've underachieved massively.

That's the thing though. Arsenal have been MUCH worse than them this season yet they're still more likely to win a trophy. I'm not saying that Liverpool *play* terribly, that would be just wrong. But they are a shit club for the lack of trophies they have won. I am an Arsenal fan and I agree, we have played WAYYYYYY shittier than liverpool this season it's not even close. But at least we may win something, and have something to show for it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

We're literally on track for the 3rd highest point tally and still won't win, hardly underachieving.

thadoggiezman

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
We're literally on track for the 3rd highest point tally and still won't win, hardly underachieving.
Just poor timing to be peaking at the same time at Man City. However, when you look back on it ultimately the most incriminating factor will be there is no trophy to show for it. Jurgen Klopp is and always be an "almost" man.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Already tried him in second row (and prop) in the past. He's a winger. Just needs to correct the minor bugs in his game.

Now he's signed up perhaps that will calm his nerves and make him more composed.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just poor timing to be peaking at the same time at Man City. However, when you look back on it ultimately the most incriminating factor will be there is no trophy to show for it. Jurgen Klopp is and always be an "almost" man.
That's very simplistic view though. Look at the state of the club before Klopp took over to where we're at now, enough said.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Nope liverpool are shit.

Why? Because they're liverpool always a a shit club

Loved it when suarez celebrated his goal against them.

thadoggiezman

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
That's very simplistic view though. Look at the state of the club before Klopp took over to where we're at now, enough said.
Never said he wasn't a great manager. He is. But history doesn't lie, with Dortmund he *almost* won the Champions League. He *almost* won the Europa league with Liverpool. He *almost* won an FA Cup (knocked out by Aston Villa in the semis who then got walloped by Arsenal in the Final). He *almost* won a CL with Liverpool. And he'll *almost* win the Premier League this season. Liverpool have improved so much, but they still cannot get over the hump in their peak, and I'd be worried as a Liverpool fan. Not winning anything, despite playing as well as they are, is still underachieving. They brought Klopp to win trophies, and almost winning them does not count.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Never said he wasn't a great manager. He is. But history doesn't lie, with Dortmund he *almost* won the Champions League. He *almost* won the Europa league with Liverpool. He *almost* won an FA Cup (knocked out by Aston Villa in the semis who then got walloped by Arsenal in the Final). He *almost* won a CL with Liverpool. And he'll *almost* win the Premier League this season. Liverpool have improved so much, but they still cannot get over the hump in their peak, and I'd be worried as a Liverpool fan. Not winning anything, despite playing as well as they are, is still underachieving. They brought Klopp to win trophies, and almost winning them does not count.
Na.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I mean, that's what I would say if I had no counter-argument. I just listed everything he's done, it's nothing but fact and it's not my fault you're too blinded by the love of your club (which is fair enough) to see it
Because I couldn't care less about what you think so there's no need to continue the discussion.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No doubt, Jayden is one of the strongest runners we have of the ball however he still has errors in the high ball in him. Does anyone think it could potentially be a good idea to shift him to the second row (he's played there in NSW Cup) until he's more confident under the bomb?
He can't tackle, he would get eaten alive in the middle.