Brandon Wakeham

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How did Brandon go in NSW Cup yesterday?

Over the last couple of years I have read good reviews about this kid, and I would like to know how he is progressing and if the kid has any potential?

We definitely need to find a half from our junior system in the next couple of years, as its quiet obvious that Foran is not for the future and the manufacturing of Lewis as a half will fail
I don't think Lewis thinks that. He has a good additude and won't give up trying to improve and learn

TrioBench 1995

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If he’s the future there ain’t much in the juniors ,can’t see it , he’s must have lots of friends?..

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he’s the future there ain’t much in the juniors ,can’t see it , he’s must have lots of friends?..
sure you have the right guy? wakeham killed it today. came up with 3 try assists and looked solid after only playing his second game back from injury

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
He is class, he needs another year or so in reggies, played well today, I Love how people think a halfback needs to be a gun at 19-20 years of years.

Andrew Johns struggled in first grade for 2 years and only represented cause of the Super League War...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Second game back

Looked solid to me
Don't think he even watched the entire game lol. Was involved in all our tries in the first half but defenitely dropped off in the second half. Not at all surprising considering his long lay off and step up a grade. Plenty of promising signs with him.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL you've clearly got him confused with someone else ... probably Marschke. Wakehams been very good in both games since return from injury.