Fox Commercial for Magic Round

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just watched the Fox (NRL) add for the magic round, you know, the one that sounds like a funeral march, and yes Fox has already performed some Magic by making three teams "dissappear" from the comp. The Cowboys, Titans and yes, you guessed it, the Bulldogs do not get a mention in the ad. The ad says eight games sixteen teams but three teams don't rate a mention. surely all teams deserve equal exposure, am sure their (our) sponsors would not be too impressed. Then again it does seem to be what they want .:rage::rage:

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the various football related shows barely mention us, not surprising since we are at the bottom of the table. I've taken to just scanning through all the Fox shows on Kayo and the handful of Nine ones they stick on Youtube. They spend ten minutes on other teams matchups but often skip our games altogether or just give an uniformed blanket statement. Still remember Joey stating we got the spoon last year when he tipped the Gronkos to win the comp this year just before round 1 lol.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it’s more to do with performance then anything I remember when Barba was carving up for us and we featured in every single ad. We aren’t a exciting team at the minute.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that the bastards.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think it’s more to do with performance then anything I remember when Barba was carving up for us and we featured in every single ad. We aren’t a exciting team at the minute.
the Broncos are doing just as bad or worse than us and they got a gig.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Because the games are at Lang Park (Suncorp Stadium) :tearsofjoy:
True ...but why???.. Are they having a "ma joke" round in Auckland or Melbourne or Canberra or anywhere else...it's BS

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck it !! We are flying below the radar and that’s probably the best thing, need this win tomorrow though, especially after the cowboys beating titans.. could sit 11th if all goes well..!!!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bennett must have watched the ad cause he mentioned in his press conference after Souths won last night that you can’t count anyone out... mentioned how teams like Dragons and eels could still win then proceeded to say except the bottoms teams you can rule them out

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True ...but why???.. Are they having a "ma joke" round in Auckland or Melbourne or Canberra or anywhere else...it's BS
I think they are moving it every year. This is the first year

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
2 out of 3 QLD teams didnt get a mention lmao

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Next year it will be in a different Stadium.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last week on Matty Johns show they discussed every upcoming round 7 match in detail but completely ommitted any comment on the Dogs Cows game.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It's all good fellas just saw one on Fox with us featuring Nick Meaney. Hopefully we can all sleep better at night now.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares that what pisses us off makes us stronger I reakon we are blessed to have blue and white blood coursing through our veins