News Bulldogs earn praise after ditching spoiling tactics

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As from what I could see, you guys were doing your right level best to keep they Cowboys in the game (especially at 18-6) down after a long break, where a sin bin or penalty for offside were both FUCKING OBVIOUS and yet your FUCKTARD referee did neither, conveniently keeping NQ in the game.
The fucking atrocious forward pass call that cost us a try was only made worse by how many forward passes the cows were allowed to get away with as well, we should have won that game by more but the refs were never gonna let that happen.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No, no. Their tactics are fine. That cancer **** of a club has put a man in a wheelchair for life but no, Canterbury bad. Their tactics were 4 seconds instead of 3... Evil club.
Absolutely awful seeing someone go through that.

Now I can't stand Melbourne, to be fair though, mckinnon ducked his head in last second when that tackle was made and was about to hit the ground, he doesn't do that and he probably doesn't end up paralysed.

Can't really blame the storm there

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely awful seeing someone go through that.

Now I can't stand Melbourne, to be fair though, mckinnon ducked his head in last second when that tackle was made and was about to hit the ground, he doesn't do that and he probably doesn't end up paralysed.

That's victim blaming if ever I've seen it. They put him in that position and it's a natural reflex to duck your head in order to try to protect yourself. I do blame that cancer of a team and always will.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's victim blaming if ever I've seen it. They put him in that position and it's a natural reflex to duck your head in order to try to protect yourself. I do blame that cancer of a team and always will.
Fair enough. I'm not going to try and argue with you as your clearly set in your opinion as am I. So we'll just agree to disagree

Reactions: K E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough. I'm not going to try and argue with you as your clearly set in your opinion as am I. So we'll just agree to disagree
Fair enough, mate. Apologies if I was an ass or rude.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ermm Cameron Smith pretty much blamed McKinnon for it.

McKinnon suffered a devastating neck injury against Smith's Melbourne side in March last year, but the Queensland and Australia captain could be clearly heard over the referee's microphone arguing with the official about the resulting penalty.

"If he doesn't duck his head, that doesn't happen," Smith said at the time.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ermm Cameron Smith pretty much blamed McKinnon for it.

McKinnon suffered a devastating neck injury against Smith's Melbourne side in March last year, but the Queensland and Australia captain could be clearly heard over the referee's microphone arguing with the official about the resulting penalty.

"If he doesn't duck his head, that doesn't happen," Smith said at the time.
He was right imo mckinnon was looking for a penalty and unfortunately the tackle ended up the way it did

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was right imo mckinnon was looking for a penalty and unfortunately the tackle ended up the way it did
i believe he was looking for the penalty.

As much as i hate the Storm and Cam Smith, had Alex not made the conscious decision to duck his head he'd still be playing today.

Just very unlucky.